Kellie 5

Warning!!! This chapter contains s*xual content so if you don't feel comfortable reading it you can skip this makes you feel uncomfortable.

It's nothing to bad in keeping it rated pg 13.

C

O

N

T

I

N

U

E

S

C

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

T

O

R

E

A

D

C

I

N

T

I

N

U

E

S

C

R

I

L

L

I

N

G

"Christopher, lets head to the dance floor."

"Alright,"

We set down our drinks and head to the middle, I begin to grind on Christopher. Other guys look on and look way past jealous, one looks ready to attack Christopher just so I can grind against him. I ignore all the looks and lean my head against Christopher's chooser. He leans in and kisses my neck.

"The other guys look jealous" he says

"Let them, they can't get with this, so why bother. Let's just head up and get a little more physical."

"I like your style Mrs. Kennedy"

We head to the door of the bar, conveniently located next to the hotel.

"Thank you." I say to the doorman as e opens it for me and Christopher.

The next part Is the s*xual part

•••• in the room••••••

"Christopher do you have protection?"

"Don't worry, remember you packed it in all of the suitcases"

"Okay, good. Now hurry, up I'm aching for you."

"I know, just chill out."

••• a few moments later•••

"Ahhhhh! Enter me! I need you now!"

Christopher positions himself and thrusts in

"Ahh!"

"Am I hurting you?" Christopher asks

"No, your fine, its just it's been way long." I think about my last time I did it, it was before the triplets were born.

Christopher pulls out and I lean to grab his manhood, I oull off the condem I begin pumping it and after he's nearly I take him in my mouth,

"Kellie, let me enter you, I need you . Please!!"

I pull my mouth off his manhood he starts to reposition.

"Wait, its my turn."

he stops moving and I climb ontop of him and rode him all the way to town. lets just say the love making went all night.