• ..treasure •

a/n:

okay, okay, okay . I'm not okay, definitely not okay--first off, I cannot spell definitely right without ending up correcting it with auto-correct--second, I AM DONE WITH ANGEL BEATS.

I JUST--YUI.

THAT STORY HIT ME HARD.

THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO YUI BECAUSE I CAN.

ENJOY YOU MOFOS

ALSO RATED T FOR SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE AND SWEARING!

ALSO VERY FAKING LONG AND SAD,

SORRYNOTSORRY

- : -

When I was born, my world was pure darkness. I couldn't see a single thing, and yet, in the present, I still cannot see a thing. My mother was carrying twins, who was me and my twin brother. The two of us was brought into this world..--however he was not breathing.

Up until now, I wondered why I was the one who survived, why was I the one not a stillborn?

After all, I had taken part of his suffering--I was born blind.

I wish..

I regret..

. ..being born into this world of darkness.

- : -

"Come on don't be shy! We don't bite!"

I could feel a hand grasp tightly onto my shoulder, I wanted to turn--run away, someplace safe, away from these bunch of idiots. The boy now had two hands on each of my shoulders. I could hear two.. no three other males chuckles behind him.

"Let go of me," I warned him, I could not defy the venom that danced off my tongue. I wondered how their faces looked. I wanted to see who was trying to harass me, frankly I also wanted to cut off their tongues and feed them to the devil--but thankfully for them, my sanity was not breaking. Not yet, I mean.

His hands did not move, in fact they only clenched tighter onto my jacket.

"If you keep on tightening your hold, my clothes will get wrinkly, I'll have to wash it; mom will have to work harder for the electricity bill. If you do not let go this instant, I will personally make you pay for making my mom work harder because of your idiocy." this was my full threat.

"Tch--pretty loud mouth for a girl who can't even see! I bet if I touched you in certain places--you wouldn't be able to do anything at all! Blind bitch." he cursed, my body was thrown against the wall. I couldn't deny his words, if he tried to do anything with me right now, I doubt I'd be able to break free. He had his friends behind him, probably ready to help him if I tried to run.

If I tried to run, they'd catch me.

I looked down, this hurts.

'I regret...'

"Oi!" I flinched, this was a new voice, "Don't touch her, obviously even if she did like being touched, being touched by you sorry asses would be an offence to her."

I laughed silently, this voice had the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Oh, don't think about touching me. If you want to hurt me, you'll have to deal with my whole baseball team--not to mention my dad being a cop and all."

They all ran away in an instant, I could hear their footsteps running farther and farther away.

However, a pair of feet were getting closer to me, where I sat against the dirty wall of the lone alley way. I looked up, I saw nothing, like usual.