Chapter One

-This is all I could find for the picture sorry-

~~~MARKS P.O.V~~~

finally home no more work for four weeks now its my time to- marks thoughts were cut off by a loud bang from out side. Mark looks out the window to see his trash can rumbling around.... " God dammit raccoons!"

Mark walks outside with an umbrella and lifts up the lid to find not raccoons but a naked man with cat ears and tail. " D-DUDE WTF GET OUT!"
Mark yells out backing away "Are you my master?" The man says to Mark as he pokes his head out "N-NO-" Mark got cut off by the man tackling hugging mark to the ground "Master!~" Mark blushes deeply and picks the man up and brings him inside.

Mark goes upstairs and gets the man clothes and towels "What's your name sir?" Mark asked him as he walked him to the bathroom "Its Jack, master! Did you not remember?" Jack looked at Mark and smiled. Mark blushed a bright pink " S-Stop calling me that and go take a bath!" Mark hands him the clothes and towels.

" But master I don't like water!" Jack exclaims to mark "Go take a shower!"
Mark tell Jack " I-Is that an order" Jack looks at mark with his puppy dog eyes "Y-Yes" Mark said to Jack. " and take off those stupid fake ears!" Mark tell Jack as he walks in the bathroom.

~~~Time skip~~~

Jack calls out for Mark asking him to come to the bathroom " What now.."
He says to himself as he walks to the bathroom " Hey I'm here what do you need!" Jack slowly opens the door only in mark big boxers and mark red, lucky flanel unbutton and to big for the younger male " I-I think there to big, M-Master~" Mark blushes deeply

" d-did you even t-try on the p-pants?" Mark looks at him blushing brightly " T-There to big, master!" Jack looks down ashamed while blushing " T-Thats okay" Mark looks a him and puts his hand on his shoulder. Jack looks up at him and blushes "W-Will you be my master?" Jack looks up at Mark blushing brightly.

So yeah new story I hope you guys like not many people read but I really wanna say thanks to the people that do! Sooooo buh-bye~

~:3 mew