Ch.1: oracles

Arthur held his mothers hand as she laid on her bed, made up of comfortable wool and soft natural leaves that the magical Forest had provided.
"Mum...you'll get better" Arthur said as his sick mother smiled weakly. Seeing all her sons in one room she began to cry.
"Mum please don't cry" Arthur begged as he was kneeled beside her bed.

"Mum, cmon don't leave Artie with this memory," Scott said as he kneeled down besides her and kissed her hand, "mummy, please" he begged as he felt tears begin to well up on his eyes. But he blinked them away.

"Oh boys..." Their mother spoke. Her bright green eyes were still sparkling as she gazed at her sons. Her Blonde hair had small grey hairs upon her head. She was old, but not that old. "I'm the proudest mother ever. I miss your father..."

"Mum" Dylan said as he leaned by her and kissed her forehead. "We love you too"

"Mummy...you can't leave us yet" Arthur begged as tears were in his eyes but his mother weakly smiled.

"I'll be with your father...soon...him and his redhead self" she said with a weak laugh before she got into a fit of coughing. "Anyways" she said as she smiled, "Scott. You take care of 'em" she said as Scott nodded and smiled at his sick mother.
"And you...Dylan...you need to watch the dragons okay? Take care of the new babies, they're feisty fiery ones this year" their mother said with a smile, as her green eyes turned to look at Cole. The Irish brother, "and Cole...make sure each one of them eats well. You're the best cook in this-" she began saying before she began coughing again. Scott slowly gave her water as she sipped. "Thank you son, as I was saying...Cole. Take care of em for me" he nodded and looked away, "and Arthur..." She said with a smile,
"My little angel, you're destined for something more, but make sure these boys get married okay?" She said with a small laugh as she coughed a little more. "You all gotta get married so I can see from Heaven, okay?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh mum!" Arthur cried out as he kissed her hand once more,

"Now...my boys..." She said her voice getting weaker and smaller. Her breathes were getting shorter and raspier. "I...love...you all....very...very...much" she said as her hand was getting weaker. Her eyes were beginning to close as Scott squeezed his mothers hand.

"Mum? Mummy?" He asked as his mother smiled and soon her last breath was given out. Her chest stopped rising and lowering itself. Her eyes were closed, as her smile fades from her lips.
"Mum!!" Scott yelled as Tears began to threaten to leak from his eyes. The eldest Kirkland brother stood up abruptly and walked out of the room.
"Dammit!" He yelled as he walked out.

"I better...go..see him" Cole said as he walked off. He was the brother who could calm Scott better than anyone. Arthur began to sob as he didn't let go of his mothers hand. Dylan wiped tears out of his eyes as he patted arthurs back, but he himself couldn't stand being there. Seeing his beautiful frail mother gone.

"Artie...I-I'm going to see the dragons" Dylan said as he wiped more tears off, he sniffled. As Arthur didn't listen, he continued crying. His dearest mother had just passed away.

**************

Meanwhile back in Magicumes, the realm of pure magic. King Yao calmly read books as his three oracles walked in, the oracles were considered princes and princesses of the kingdom.
"What happened?" Yao asked as he saw Elizabeth Hédérvary, Kiku Honda and Lily Zwingli before him. "Did you see something?" Yao asked quickly as he stood up and rushed to them. He was a lot like a father to them, and treated his kingdom with kindness.

"Yes...we sense...a potential...angel or demon" Elizabeth spoke as her green eyes looked at Kiku.

"Hai. Yao-San. We saw they inhabit near the magical forests"

"Lily?" Yao asked as she looked more quieter. "Their energy...is...strong, I believe it's because they're emotional...but Mister Yao" lily spoke, "this one has a soulmate"

"What?!-aru!" Yao yelled in amazement. He had never heard of a potential Angel or Demon having a soulmate. "Who!?"

Lily looked around and looked at her fellow oracles. "K-king Alfred" she whispered as Yao looked even more worried.

"We must tell him" King Yao of Magicumes stated as Elizabeth, Kiku and Liky nodded. Elizabeth was knowledge of past and present, Kiku was feelings and Lily was visions. Yao summoned a carriage as they also summoned their guards, Antonio Carriendo Fernandez and Ludwig Beilshmidt.

Once Yao and the oracles entered the realm of humans, Northmanni. They could feel the difference in magic levels. The simplicity of normal human auras, they only beheld feelings and love and crave but no magic for them. They entered the huge kingdom of Alfred.

"And why am I honored by your presence?" King Alfred of Northmanni asked as they entered his throne room. Besides him stood A Belarusian girl. Natalya Arlovskaya, Princess of Northmagin.

"King Alfred-aru...we believed..we need to discuss something in private" Yao spoke as Alfred narrowed his blue eyes and stood up from his throne.

"It's important?"

"Yes-aru. Very very important-aru" Yao said as he sincerely spoke. Alfred nodded, he walked towards Natalya and whispered something in her ear, causing her eyes to widen and she nodded. Dismissing herself. Alfred smiled as he turned back to Yao.

"Okay this way" Alfred said as he lead the Chinese man and his oracles into a private room. Alfred sat down  and motioned for the rest to sit.
"So what's the problem?" Alfred asked as Yao seemed to hesitate to speak.

"We have found your soulmate" Elizabeth spoke out as Yao sighed in relief. Alfred didn't move for seconds as he processed the information.

"What?!" Alfred asked dumbstruck. Kiku nodded,

"Very true, Alfred-sama. We have sensed your soulmate"

"What?! What the hell are you talking about? People don't have soulmates lately. Those are old tales and myths-"

"They may be an angel or devil" lily commented as Alfreds eyes widened. The Angel or Devil was a sign of either greatness or failure in an era. It could define kingdoms to be either great or their end.

"You mean....my soulmate is...or could be...an angel?" Alfred asked as he was slowly processing information. The three oracles nodded at the same time. "I'm dating Princess Natalya. Dudes...this can't be-"

"Dating doesn't always mean marriage" Kiku stated as Alfred closed his mouth and opened it again, but was speechless.

"We only came to tell you, King Alfred" lily said as she smiled kindly but Alfred felt something strange in his heart. It was...surprise as well as hatred. Why the hell did his soulmate appear during his dating relationship?! Why the hell was he destined for someone, he hated when people planned his life.

"And...where is this person?" Alfred asked as he was eager to figure out who this possible imposter was, this fake angel or demon.

"In the magical forests in our kingdom." Elizabeth replied as Alfred begs to think,

"Then bring me this...Angelical devil" Alfred stated as Yao raised and eyebrow.

"Bring them to you?"

"Yes. I ask this as a favor, from king to king" Alfred replied as his blue eyes seemed of look quizzical and analytical. "I ask this as a favor, King Yao"

"....but we can't just kidnap someone from their home" yao said as Alfred laughed.

"Well. I am. So I ask for this favor, or say goodbye to our commerce alliances" Alfred threatened as Yao scowled. Yao looked at his oracles and they simply nodded. Yao looked at Lily as she nodded. If lily accepted it meant this had to happen, this was destiny.
Yao sighed and accepted. Now they had to find Alfred's supposed soulmate.

((Please comment and vote, I'd love to see what people think))