1

Lucy P.O.V

Our latest mission was a disaster. Not only way I kidnapped, they took my keys so I was vulnerable without them. Of course Natsu and the others came and rescued me but I still can't believe how weak and pathetic I was to let myself get caught.

I walked over to Mira's bar before plopping myself onto my stool and sighing. I groaned and banded my head onto the bar. Obviously seeing my frustration Mira walked over while wiping down a glass cup.

"You okay there Lucy?" She asked politely, just as she always is. This girl may be nice and sweet but she's a killer to get angry, and that is rare itself. I groaned louder before straightening up and slouching over the bar.

"No." I whined. "This mission was a total bust. I got kidnapped again by these idiot gang members and couldn't do ANYTHING!" I slammed my head back down onto the bar in frustration. I heard Mira sigh and felt her Pat my head sympathetically. "I wish I could be as strong as you guys." I mumbled into the bar. It was so quiet that I didn't hear it myself.

"Hey cheer up. Why don't you try training?" I gave her a look before glancing at Natsu, who was butting heads with Gray while they shouted at each other. "Point taken. But how about instead of training with Natsu, you train by yourself on a mountain or something?"

"That's a great idea Mira but there's flaws in that idea. How long will I train? How am I going to tell Natsu? What if I get seriously hurt but can't do anything about it because I ran out of supplies and die because there's no one around me to help?!" I started waving my hands frantically in a panic while looking at everything. I'm suddenly stopped when Mira grabs my wrists with her tiny hands and wrenches me up against the bar, forcing me to stare at her intense blue eyes. My hips slammed into the bar as I was wrenched from my seat. I stuttered out an apology and gently pulled myself from her grasp before sitting back down. My mind whirling from shock.

"Lu-chan, are you okay?" Levy asked while sliding into the seat next to me. She grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on it while patiently waiting for my answer. Mira plastered a small smile before filling Levy in on what was happening. I slowly started coming out of my shocked state before she finished. After Levy turned to me with a stern expression. "Do it."

"Wh-what? Levy, I can't do that! What about you and Natsu? Where would I stay? I-" Levy interrupted me with a hug. She squeezed me tightly in reassurance. I never noticed until now but no matter how small Levy is, her hugs where always the biggest. Mira coughed to get our attention.

"I bet it's because of a certain Salamander~." Mira sang with a smirk. I groaned before shoving my head into Levy's hair, hoping to hide my blush. She always has to tease me ever since I told her I had a crush on Natsu. In fact, both of them do, but Levy doesn't less.

"Mirajane~ what about a certain Lightning Thief." I heard Levy backed me up. I trembled slightly with a laugh. She may know our weak points but we know hers too.

"H-huh?" Mira stuttered out, the sound of the rag in her hand sped up as it always does when she's nervous. I smiled into Levy's hair, barely keeping the laughter in. I took a breath, smelling Levy's paper filled scent, and composed myself as I looked up with a smirk.

"Oh come one Mira~ tell us all those juicy details you hide from us about the bedroom." I stared at her intensely. I could feel Levy start to tremble under me from laughter as she hid herself into my chest. I know what you're thinking, 'isn't that inappropriate?' No, she's my best friend, why would it be?

Mira's face was a deep red as she scowled at us. "Why don't you ask your little boyfriend's, they seem rather rough in bed."

Me and Levy both 'meep'ed and clutched each other tighter. Mira let out an evil laugh which ended up into her coughing, which caused us all to laugh. Man, I love these two. I glanced behind me to see Gray and Natsu fighting. Gray was stripped to his boxers and wrestling on the floor with Natsu. Juvia stood behind them cheering Gray on while holding his clothes for after, when he goes home (if she doesn't steal it that is), her hear filled eyes became larger when Natsu managed to rip his underwear off of him.

"If only." I muttered, my eyes trailing on Natsu's smile as he glanced over.

"So, are you going to do it?" Mira asked gently while reaching out to clasp my hand. I sighed and looked between them. There eyes tell me go while my heart says stay but my mind says to be stronger. I felt my keys warm in reassurance and finally nod. They cheered lightly and high fives each other.

"But when will I go and for how long?" They became quiet in deep thought. Levy pulled back from our embrace and looked me dead in my eyes. Oh no.

"Today." I flinched in surprise and leaned back slightly. A bewildered look must have sprung up on my face as I started stuttering out excuses not to go. Mira placed down her cup and rag before throwing her hands up in a Eureka moment.

"Of course! That way you would be so surprised by sudden departure that your mind won't register that you left until it's too late!" I felt myself shutting down in protest as Mira leapt over the counter and they both grabbed my hands before setting off to my apartment.

I had no time to comprehend what was happening because before I knew it, I was infront of the train all packed up and the sun was setting. How I got here, I don't know. I don't even know what's in my bag. This is why you don't let your friends come up with ideas. Especially if they are crazy.

"So guess this is it, huh." Levy whispered with tears in her eyes. Mira ditched us halfway through packing to go back to the guild and tell the master of their idea. I suddenly wished she was here to say goodbye too. Levy sniffed and I felt my eyes water along with hers.

"No, no, no, don't cry because if you cry then I cry then we're not going to get anywhere with that." She laughed and wiped her tears away and smiled at me brightly. I smiled back as I wiped my own tears. "Am I really doing this?"

Levy nodded before looking down at her feet. " I guess this is goodbye."

I tackled her into a hug and pressed my face deep into her hair. "This is not goodbye because goodbye means leaving and leaving means forgetting. I'm not leaving and you sure as hell are not forgetting." I heard her chuckle slightly before bursting out sobbing, causing me to cry too. We pulled apart and I gave her a kiss on the forehead like a mother would do to her child. The train behind us tooted loudly in warning. We looked each other deep into the eyes as I wiped her tears away while whispering. "I have to go."

She nodded and let go of me. Silently, I walked into the train, only looking back to wave, and had the feeling of dread fill me as the doors closed. Something tells me I won't be home for a while.

Okay, so it's largely obvious that I'm editing. And I must admit, I am a bitch in these Author's notes but please stick with it and ignore all edits that rlarent after edits. I know I suck and all but that was literally me two years ago. Also, I do accept dating requests but no lemon.

Thank you lovelies for being with me here from the beginning.

With lots of love,

Bookeatingworm

PS

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And

Follow