Chapter 13

We parked the car in the schools parking lot, and hopped out with our weaponry. We noticed that the sky was nothing but a dark grey blanket, with a tinge of green, covering the sun.

We looked around the abandoned school, and grew suspicious of the silence surrounding us. We continued looking around giving each other worried glances as we past buildings. As I look at my old high school, I turn my head around to take in all the high school days spent here. The most funniest memories with my friends and I were held right at this place.

As I turn my head to look behind me, I hear a sudden alien-like noise quickly speed away. I gasp, and grab Alessandra's shoulder for attention.

"There's something here." I whisper to her.

"Oh please, don't be such a baby, its probably nothing." She spoke loudly back.

Jeez.

"Guys, because I am so smart, I'd say there is definitely something up with Alessandra." Joyce whispered lightly to Tehya and I. I knew she was right, there is something up with her. Something strange, dark and mysterious.

She continued to walk up ahead. If I can remember properly...the lockers? We all followed behind, giving each other glances on the strange Alessandra.

I mean, how does she know where we are exactly going? The guy only said to come to our old high school, not exactly what part of the high school.

As we continued to walk, we arrived at the lockers when Alessandra stopped. At that moment, we all heard a noise from around the corner of the lockers. Joyce and Tehya looked at me, biting their lips anxiously, as Alessandra turned to face us with a scared facial expression.

We suddenly heard footsteps coming our way, and the tension that filled the locker area was intense.

Joyce and I noticed a bin in front of us, so we quickly picked it up and aimed it at whatever was coming around the corner. As soon as we saw feet appear in our sight, we threw the bin in the air. The person went flying back and we then realized who it was- Hayley.

"Ouch! That hurt!" She groaned with a croaky voice. We ran over to her side and picked her up by her arms so she could stand up.

"So, where is he?!" Tehya immediately said with fear in her voice.

Hayley's eyes widen with horror as she stares right behind us all. I look behind to see the man with red eyes and a blood covered mouth. He gave us an evil yet goofy grin revealing his canine teeth.

"So...we meet again."