You know you love it when we...

Alex P.O.V.

When we got to my place we made our way to my room and started putting some of my clothes into my bag. I was probably going to stay a few weeks. I mean no one told me how long I need to stay so I don't know for sure, I should probably ask Chris about that. I went into the bathroom and got all my things from there. I looked down and saw the stain of blood. It kinda hurt to see that, I mean I don't even know why I wanted to kill myself. Before I met them yes I was depressed and still am, but I had to be dying from pain or something for me to do that.

Chris came in the bathroom and smiled at me, but that faded when he saw the blood stain on the floor. His eyes became sad and hurt. I felt bad for making him feel like this. "Umm..I came to tell you that I'm done. I packed all the clothes you needed." ."Wait what about my under neath things?"."I already got them." I smiled shyly at him. "Thank you Chris". He nodded and I walked out and got all my bags.

He helped me put all my bags into his car and we went off to his house. It was a silent drive, but not one of those awkward one's. It was peaceful and nice. "So have you remember anything yet?" I shook my head. I wish I would. It was bugging me that I couldn't remember. But one thing that didn't go away were my feelings for people. I had feelings for Chris, but also Brandon. That's how I know something must of happened.

We finally pulled into the driveway of a house. Or his I guess. I opened the door and slowly got out. Chris got my bags and told me just to wait by the door for him. I walked to the door and stopped. I looked around the neighbor hood. It was nice. Friendly looking. I felt a hand on the middle of my back and saw Chris smiling at me. I smiled back happily. He probably has the best smile I have ever seen.

 "You can follow me to your room okay" I nodded and I started following him up the stairs. He lead me to a room. It had red walls and black sheets. It was a really pretty room. "This is your room. I'm right down the hall if you ever need me and the bathroom is across the hall". "Thank's". "Come on lets go get something to eat" Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me along down the stairs. 

"So what do you want to eat?" ."Hot wings" Chris laughed and smiled brightly at me. "I'm glad you still love hot wings as much as us." I giggled. "Yeah I guess." Chris pulled his phone out of his pocket and called in the order. "So want to watch a movie?" ."Sure." ."Go pick one out." I got up and made my way to the movies. I felt like watching a movie I knew he loved. I pulled out Lost boys and put it in. Chris came into the living room. "What did you pick?" ."Oh you know. A movie."

"Fine don't tell me then butthole." "I won't" I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. "Weirdo" The door bell rang and he got up and opened the door. He came back with food and drinks in his hands. "Eat up girl." I started playing the movie and we sat there starting to eat. "Oh fuck yes!" Chris cheered. "Your amazing you know that." I smiled at him. "I knew you would like this" 

After we finished eating the movie was half way threw. I started getting cold so I cuddled up to Chris. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I have to say I was so comfortable right now. It was nice. It felt right to be in his arms. I felt safe. Chris looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back. I looked in his eyes and got lost. They were so beautiful and bright. They had there own little sparkle to them. I felt myself get closer to him. I felt his cold metal rings on my warm lips. I felt sparks between our lips. This was love.

My heart began to beat like a drum. I felt my body tingle to his touch. I pulled myself onto his lap and tangled my hands in his soft hair. His hands wrapped them self around my waist pulling me closer. I felt like the world stopped and time froze in place. It was just me and Chris. He slowly got up making me wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He held me up with his hands on my ass. He moved up the stairs not even stopping the kiss and walked us up them.

My back pressed against the cold hard wall. His hands moved up and down my thighs. I felt his little friend grow on the inside of my thigh. I smiled against his lips and giggled. "What's so funny?" Chris asked giving me a confused look. "I see I made your friend happy." I said poking down to the bulge in his jeans. 'Well that is your doing sexy" He winked at me causing me to blush. He moved his hands back up to my ass and spanked me hard causing me to yelp. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered in the sexiest voice ever. "You know you love it when I do that baby" His breath on my ear made my body go crazy for him. 

"Your such a tease Chris I swear." ."You love it Alex. You know you do" his breath moved down my neck and he start kissing and biting my sweet spot. I had no idea how he knew where it was, but god it felt so good. He took me off the wall and walked me into his room laying me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed down my body. The amazing feeling never left my body. I didn't want his to stop. 

But just then the door slammed open to the face of a angry boyfriend. "What the fuck?!" Chris quickly got off me and walked to Brandon. "Okay Brandon I couldn't help myself okay, you know I love her. Don't be mad dude." ."Don't be mad! Are you fucking kidding me Chris?! You really think I won't be mad that you were just about to have sex with MY girlfriend. Not yours! MINE!" ." Brandon please stop." I said calmly. "Did you even tell her what you did to here Chris? Huh?!" I looked at Chris confused. "What is he talking about?" Chris looked away from my eyes and down at the ground. 

"What is he talking about?" I walked up to him and made him look at me straight in the eyes. "I can't be here I have to go" Chris said pushing me aside and walking out of the room. Brandon ran after him. What the fuck was going on?! I got up and ran down the stairs to see Brandon ontop of Chris punching him. "STOP IT!" I screamed. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So yeah. I know this chapter really sucks, but I tried. So comment and vote please D: Sorry again.