Chapter 5: Bright flame

PewDie's POV
I rushed Cry to the hospital as his breathing got weaker, holding his body close. I eventually got into the closest one, the doctors taking the wounded male from there. I whimpered softly. Was my best friend going to leave me now too?
"Please, don't die..." I whispered as I watched them leave with him.
I couldn't rest, so I stood, pacing in the waiting room until I got some news. It was late, so I was alone. This was good because I didn't want to talk to anyone, much less annoy them.
After what felt like hours, a doctor walked over.
"Are you the one who brought Ryan Terren here?" He asked, looking at me.
I blinked some. "Ryan Terren?"
"The boy who had deep cuts in his wrists."
I nodded, understanding now. "How is he?" I tried my best to ask it in English, as I knew I wasn't in my home country.
"He suffered major blood loss, but we got to him in time. He's resting now if you'd like to see him. Only thing is that he's stable as long as he stays asleep and calm."
I nodded once more. "Okay."
The doctor led the way, taking me to the room where the other blonde laid, sleeping peacefully.
I walked into the room, thanking him before walking to the bed, taking the seat next to it.
"Cry..." I looked him over, shocked to see a scar on his face, right across his cheek. I began to wonder how it got there, unconsciously moving to run my fingers lightly over the thing mark.
For hours I stayed with him, wondering about the male. His mask and glasses were on the table, so the people could get to his face better, and I had no issue with it.
But maybe Cry would.
I yawned after a few hours and stretched, starting to drift off.

Cry's POV
I groaned as I began to wake up, light flooding my blurry vision. My glasses and mask were missing, and I was in an unfamiliar room.
I blinked some, trying to figure out where I was. I began to sit up, only to feel multiple jolts of pain go up my body from my wrists.
I whimpered weakly, then felt the warmth with one of my hands, as though someone was holding it.
Looking in that direction, I saw blonde hair, confused before noticing the table which held my mask. I weakly shifted, grabbing the glasses and putting them on so I could see the sleeping person more clearly.
When the blonde hair came into view, I was temporarily confused until I noticed the special headphones which signified that it was PewDie.
"Pewds..." I spoke weakly, and he stirred, as though awakened by the sound of my voice.
I saw his eyes open slightly, having that usual drowsy look in them.
"Mmm...?" He looked over at me and woke more as he saw that I was awake. He jolted up, then seemed to stop himself from something.
"Cry! You're okay!" His voice was loud, and he smiled brightly at me.
"Of course..." I replied weakly, coughing a bit.
He hugged me lightly, and I groaned from the waves of pain. In response, he pulled away.
"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry, Cry." He stared down, his bangs hiding his eyes but I could tell he was starting to cry.
"I didn't mean to hurt you..."
I shook my head weakly. "You didn't..."
I wished I could sit up, or hug him, but I could barely move so I shifted my arm, holding his hand weakly.
"No more crying... Friend..." I told him, attempting a smile.
He looked at me, teary eyed. "Alright, Cry. Don't worry about it."

"I never worry about it."