ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ?

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ
sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋsᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ᴀɴᴡᴀʏ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~
-ʟᴜɴᴀ
_______________________________________

The bell for lunch finally rings and the brightly dressed Taehyung looks up from the puppy he has been doodling in his notebook for the last half hour. The morning had gone by achingly slow, and he is grateful for the break.

He quickly stuffs his notebook into his bag and digs around a bit to make sure his lunchbox is still inside. At this point, he is probably the only person in the whole school who still carries one, but without Hoseok around he can't imagine having going to the cafeteria for food.

He's a target.
And a well known target too.

Now that everyone knows he's on his own, the attacks have become more relentless. It's gotten to the point where he has every group of bullies in the school on his tail daily, and getting away unscathed has become increasingly difficult.

The roof, that was where he had started to hide out. Seated against the fence surrounding the building with no one else and no stress. Occasionally Jin would join him, but the older nurse usually had schedule conflicts and wouldn't have the time.

Finally looking up from his peach colored bookbag, Taehyung glances to the other side of the room and his face immediately falls. He is greeted by the dark view of a cloudy sky and the sound of harsh rain pouring down onto the pane of the wide classroom window.

He frowns deeply now, realizing that there is no way he can go to his usual spot. Scratching the back of his head, he begins to create a small list of other options.

The library is closed forced for maintenance, the classrooms would all be locked during lunch, Jin would most likely be busy and there was no way he would eat in the bathroom.

The colorful teen is now forced to stray from his normal, private lunch setting and seeing no other option, reluctantly follows his classmates to the cafeteria.

As soon as he gets there he hurries to the far side of the room and finds a table by himself in a corner.

Yes, he is sitting next to the trash.
And yes the smell is next to unbearable, but he remains in solitude and that's all that really matters in the end.

A peaceful ten minutes pass before someone finally notices him.

The familiar male hovers over him, mint green hair hanging slightly in front of his caramel brown eyes.