Far Away

MILEY'S POV

“What can I do for you, Mr. Styles” I ask kind of irritated by the fact that he’s standing at my door.. well, mine, Ariana, Demi and Selena's door, at 10 in the freaking morning!

“Where’s Selena?” he asks cooldly, barely looking me in the eyes.

“She’s not here right now” I snap back,  lying of course, if he knows Selena is here he won’t leave until she gets out of her shower and I’m not in the mood of having to stand his annoying comments this hour of the morning, besides I’m still mad that he made me wake up this early just to stand at the door waiting for him to get the fact that Selena is taking a shower and fucking leave.

“Where is she?” he asked once again.

“Stop being so creepy, Harry,” I roll my eyes.

“If I remember correctly, you were the one who encouraged me to be closer to her,”, he shoots me a look, raising his eyebrow. Damn it.

Yeah, that’s right, I encouraged Selena to start dating Harry, but I never expected him to turn out as such an asshole.

“What do you want from the poor girl?” I snap back not in the mood for this.

“Well she’s my girlfriend and I want to see her, duh.” Now it’s his turn to roll his eyes.

“She’s in the bathroom, showering”

“I’m staying then” he answers as he walks past me into the room.

“Yeah, no way, you pervert,”  I shove him back out the door.

“We’ll tell her you came here looking for her when she’s done since she showers foreverrr,” Ariana, our other roomate drags out dramatically then smiles, “I’ll text Zayn to inform you so you can meet up with her later.”

Harry smiles in appreciation, “Thanks Ari. You’re the best. See you later then, ladies,... Miley.” With that, he walks out back towards his own room.

Ugh, I just hate him so fucking much.