Daddyish

India P.O.V

(Warning: In this chapter, it's going to be very sexually and raw, like just be ready. Either you can skip or read Ion care)

 Either you can skip or read Ion care)

'Strip and Come and find me'

I smirked taking off my heels, my skirt and my crop top. Left in my white lace bra and panites, I walked out the room and I followed the candles lit and found Miguel outside by the pool shirtless.

I came from behind him running my hands over his chest and he pulled me in front of him. Caressing my face he kissed me, I felt sparks all through the kiss making me moan into the kiss.

He picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso, he deeped the kiss as my hands ran across his bare back. He walked back into his room laying me on his bed, not breaking the kiss. He hovered over me pulling away from the kiss, sucking on my neck making me moan.

He reached his hand behind my back unsnapping my bra, throwing it across the room and he began kissing on my chest.

He stopped taking a piece of ice from the bucket of ice that the champagne was sitting in, and he placed the ice in his mouth. Running it from my neck to the nipples of my breast making me arch my back and moaned.

The ice traveled down my stomach making me shake at how cold it was and he threw it across the room, placing kisses on my stomach. Taking his teeth and pulling my panties to the side and throwing them somewhere in the room, he blew on my clit making me moan.

"Miguel" I moaned softly

"Yes" He said in a husky voice looking up at me and I stared into his eyes tired of him teasing me

"Fuck me" I said and he smirked at me as he flicked his tongue against my clit

He took my thighs and put them over his shoulders and his tongue went to work on me, going faster and I kept running from him but he held my thighs in place over his shoulders. I was on the verge of cumming and I started moaning loud turning into screaming, making me grip the sheets.

"Cum for me baby" He spoke so low but loud enough for me to hear him and I released all over his face while I moaned out and he cleaned me with his tongue.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them to the floor along with his boxers and my face was in amazement. He hovered over me and placed hickeys on my neck as he entered me slowly.

"Miguel" I moaned out his name scratching his back making him go deeper

"Shit" He groaned under his voice doing deeper and longer strokes making me gasp and hold onto this man like he was my last breath

At this point, I felt like the whole world stopped and it was just us two. Like I felt like I was on a high, so high that I felt like we we're in space. My whole body felt like I was on fire, like there was so much pleasure I all felt at once.

.........................................

Hours and hours of different positions and my moans and screams all night, I finally was on the verge of cumming and Miguel was too.

"Say my name" He groaned looking in my eyes and my toes curled

"Miguel" I moaned out and went even deeper making my eyes roll back about to make me scream

"What's my name?" He said again making me grip the sheets and I couldn't hold it in anymore

"Daddyyy" I screamed and we both realised

He pulled out of me and I laid there tired as ever, he turned off the lamp on the side table and he got in the bed.

I laid faced to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling the sheets on top of us. I rested my head on his chest, my eyes closed and the room grew silent as our breathing slowed down.

"How was it?" He asked

"I think that was the best longest sex I've ever had" I said and I could tell he was smirking big

"Get that smirk off your face, goodnight Miguel" I said and he smacked my ass making me whimper

"What's my name?" He said and I mentally rolled my eyes

"Goodnight daddy" I said yawning and he kissed my forehead

"Goodnight princess" He said trying to be extra daddyish and I fell asleep in his arms

Comment&Vote PLZ- Dancer Jay<3