Chapter 19: Escaping

Start from the beginning

I stopped to rest in a small forest in the outside, a few kilometres from the base because I had already gone a great distance to avoid them. Still, I knew Zetsu. He was capable of finding me wherever I was. He was even capable of getting to me faster that I could escape. He'd tell everyone where I was and I wouldn't be able to avoid that.

I was so tired, that I fell asleep against a tree but even still, everything hurt. It was impossible to move much in these moments. I could hear nocturnal birds in search of food, even the trees' limbs sway with the soft wind and all of it relaxed me until I heard a flock of birds fly out and I knew something was wrong. When I opened my eyes, I already had them standing over me.

I only saw Kakuzu before he covered my face with a sack but with the hands that were touching me lustfully, I knew it wasn't only Kakuzu. I struggled a bit, but it wasn't like I could do much after what Itachi had done to me, so in the end, I ended up limiting myself to let them do what they wanted. I only wanted them to finish fast and if possible, to kill me there rather than returning to the organization.

From a laugh I heard, I identified Hidan. As I screamed from pain, I had no doubts it was him because only he liked to cut me; he was a damn sadist. I think there was no part on my body that was free of his touches or rather... I felt eight hands, so I knew there were four people here. Two of them I had clearly identified and the other two, I was doubting between Itachi, Zetsu, Sasori, or Kisame. I couldn't say exactly who they were.

The only thing I could do was scream when Kakuzu and Hidan hurt me, because I felt cuts, I felt their punches, their bites, and that was something typical of them. Zetsu or Kisame only violated me without hurting me and on the other hand, if it was Sasori who was here, then no doubt he had united with Kakuzu and Hidan. He liked to test out his new weapons on his puppets with someone and that someone...was me.

I could only cry and I was thankful that they had covered my face, that way no one would see me doing it; I couldn't give them the pleasure of seeing me cry. It's not like I could avoid it, it hurt a lot. I knew they were kicking me and they almost tore my stomach from one. The only thing they seemed to respect was my head, but it didn't last for long because there was a punch directly to my face. I noticed the taste of blood, surely because the punch had bust my lip.

I stayed immobile, trying not to scream as I made myself play dead while they took off my pants again and violated me one after the other without preparing me whatsoever. Either way, I didn't stop feeling their touches at any moment because while one entertained himself, the others continued touching me. I didn't complain, instead, I tried thinking of something else, something to take me far away from what was happening and only the Uchiha's smile came to mind. I supposed that's the last thing I'll see or in my case, what I would remember. I couldn't deal with it anymore, my eyes felt too heavy to maintain them open, my body wasn't responding to any stimulation, and I knew I was going to faint from the pain at any moment now. The good thing about the others entering me was that it didn't hurt anymore. They had already torn me that I couldn't care about the others. I didn't even notice when they changed to take turns or if someone was repeating or not, I didn't know. I imagined that they weren't repeating, but I couldn't be too sure.

I closed my eyes, letting myself go while I felt something underneath my hand- something liquid. I imagined it was my own blood from the wounds they had given me. It had hurt to know they had destroyed my body to it's limit. I wouldn't make it out of this! That was one thing I had clear; I couldn't even breathe properly and I supposed it was from one of the kicks or from a wound caused by Hidan because he kept nailing his weapon in the organs making me bleed from the inside. I knew he had done it because I had felt the kicks, as if they were nailing a katana over and over again in different parts.

They talked about something when they finished and I think they thought they had killed me because they decided to take the sack that obscured my face and left me there abandoned how I was. They didn't even bother to dress me.

I opened my eyes when I stopped feeling their presence and I waited for death. From the wounds that I had, I didn't have to wait much. I didn't know how much time had passed, but I felt a presence come towards me. What scared me the most, was seeing under the hood of that individual a pair of eyes like blood and I knew at that moment that it was the Uchiha. However, when he took off the hood, it wasn't Itachi, but his younger brother with his team behind him. He looked down at me from his height with superiority.

He was only two years younger than I was and he was already like his brother. He had that same look of the Uchiha, that demeanor as if they were the best. And they were! But besides believing it themselves, they demonstrated it with every gesture, every look, every word.

"He's half-dead." Suigetsu said. "To be sincere, it'd be a great gesture to kill him and end his suffering." He commented towards the Uchiha and I was thankful for his words because that's just what I wanted, to stop feeling pain.

"We're taking him." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke, we can't move him in his state." Suigetsu said once again. "Look at him, he wouldn't last a trip."

"Then heal him with the basics to move him because we're taking him." The Uchiha repeated.

That's just what I needed. Why could none of those damn Uchihas kill me and end it? To end my suffering, was it that hard? He only had to unsheathe his Katana and plunge it into my heart or do whatever other thing to kill me quick and without pain. With the look the Uchiha had over me, I fainted. I didn't feel anything, I didn't know if I was alive or dead, I didn't know if they were taking me with them. Or perhaps, to bluntly put it, I was dying and they couldn't save me. I didn't know what happened after closing my eyes.