AUTHORS NOTE

Hi there!

Okay so this is my first story I ever wrote on Wattpad, so i might not be so good, but please bare with me. I actually started writing this story because I love The 100 series and then I thought to myself why not write a fanfic about it.

Okay so this story is a BellamyxOC story just so you know. Also there might new characters that will be thrown into the story line, so actions and lines may be change in order to suit the story. So please don't correct me on it. Also have in mind that English is not my first languages so there might be spelling and grammar mistakes, so your free to correct me on it and I'll fix them ASAP.

One more thing I do not own the book or TV show of The 100, unfortunately, nor do i own the characters, they belong to Kass Morgan and CW, But i do however own Rae Kane and the new characters that will make a appearance in the story line.

And finally I wish you guys good luck.

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS, I DON'T LIKE IT AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF I DID THE SAME TO YOU. YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH ACTUAL STORY LINE OF THE 100, BUT PLEASE.DO.NOT.STEAL.MY WORK. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOU WILL BE SORRY. THANK YOU.

Sincerely

Amoré Du Plessis