Introduction

I stared into the the sky, stars gleaming bright as ever. It was a beautiful sight really, I couldn't detach my eyes from what I was seeing. "Wow you two must be really getting along!" I hear someone say as they come up beside me. I then notice I wasn't looking at the stars but into someone's eyes, they were a deep blue and they had a special gleam to them that I wanted to know more about. "So uhh what was your name again?" He asked politely, "Nour" I reply in a shy manner. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'll see you around neighbour!"

"Neighbour?" I think to myself, oh his family must have brought the house next door!

We lived on an acreage; but it was more bushland than anything, amazing for adventures. My little brother Luka and I would see assortments of animals, especially in the tree tops; one time there was a dead fox near the chicken coop... My house was fairly little but it was just big enough to fit my small family of Dad, Luka and Myself. Our neighbourhood wasn't too active, we live in a small town that goes by the name of Kulgry, it has two petrol stations, one shopping centre, a post office, a hospital and four or five playgrounds. Something tells me this small town is about to get a little more exciting.

A\N

This just a short chapter to get to know the feel of the story, the other chapters will definitely be longer!