the fire

i smell smoke. i here lindsey and liam yelling my name. the smoke dector is going off. "lee anna wake up!" lindsey yelled. i opened my eyes. "whats going on?!" i yelled. " no questions! get your shoes on! ill go get alexis! liam lee anna run and get outside!" lindsey yelled we ran in 2 different directions. lindsey ran to alexis's room. liam and i ran outside. lindsey soon arrived. where were mom and dad? fire trucks cop cars and ambulances pulled up. "kids are you okay? where are your parents?" a cop asked us. " we are all okay sir. we have no idea where our parents are." lindsey said. "okay sweetie. the ambulance will take you four to the hostpital to be checked out." the cop said. another man came and put us in the ambulance. "hello kids. what are your names and how old are you." the man said. " im lindsey payne. im 8. this is my brother liam. he is 6. that is lee anna. she is 4. finally there is alexis. she is 2."lindsey said. "wow. you are a very brave little girl. im matthew by the way." matthew said. "what will happen to our parents?" i asked. " i dont know lee anna. we will know as soon as the other ambulance comes." matthew said. we finally arrived at the hostpital. soon after we arrived the other ambulance came. " kids im sorry to inform you but your mom and dad died in the fire. the social worker is coming to get you." the nurse said. we were all shocked. the social worker came. we were took to an orphanage.