Chapter Eight

JASON'S P.O.V.

I can't believe it. I just can't. I let my anger get contol of me again. And this time, I let it hurt my love. I'm so angry that I am yelling instead of talking. Will she even look at me? What will she think of me? Morgan is trying to calm me down, but that won't help at all.

"Jason, she will be ok, she gained some blood from you. Everything will be alri-" I cut her off before she she could continue.

"How the fuck can everything be alright when she won't want to look at me?" I yelled, feeling my eyes change black again.

"You don't know for sure. You can't tell if she-" she was cut off by kira's groaning.

I ran to her side and held her hand. Let's hope that she will not avoid me.

SHAKIRA'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of yelling, and someone holding my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and realize that I was in a plain white room. I saw Jason holding my hand. I smiled at him and he had a look of pain and anger in his eyes.

"Baby, I can explain. Last night, was an accident. I let my anger take control of me. I ave this anger problem. Whenever I get too angry, I can do stupid things. I regret last night so badly. I drank too much blood from you, so I gave you some in mine. I understand if you don't want to be around me anymore. I wouldn't want to be aound m-" I cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.

"Shh. I understand. I knew it wasn't you by the look in, whoever it was eyes. And to save you from your nervous breakdown, no, I won't stop talking to you, I will still talk to you, and I still love you." I said.

I saw a tear slip from his eyes and he let go a sigh of relief. He pulled me into a bear crushing hug, and kept whispering I'm sorry. He lifted his head from my shoulders and kissed me on my lips. The kiss was filled with love.

"Morgan, where is Stacey?" I asked, just realizing that she was missing.

"On a date. She won't be back until tomorrow morning. " she repled smiling.

"Ooh, ok. Can I get out of this stupid bed now?"I asked, and she nodded. I tossed the sheets off me, and placed my feet on the ground. I tried to stand straight, but my legs wobbled under me. I felt a strong pair of arms grab me. I looked up and saw Jason. He steadied me, and we all walked out of the room. Morgan said that she had some work to do, so I was left with Jason. I have to figure out a nick name for him.

Jase. Said amber.

Hmmm. Kool! I must have said it out loud, because he looked at me like I was mad.

"What?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ooh, I was just finding a nick name for you. Amber told me Jase." I said in one breath.

"OK. In think I'll change your nickname too. Hmm. How about, spider's butt."he asked grinning the most handsome smile.

"No."

"Ravey."

"Yes!"I said, laughing.

"Okay. I guess that's it, ravey. Rhymes with baby." He said, and I start to blush.

"You know, you're even more beautiful when you blush."he continued, and I nudge him in the slide with my elbow.

"You're not helping." I half yelled.

"I want to make it up to you. I want to show you that I'm sorry. Not tell you. Any ideas?" He asked, and I took it into consideration.

"Date, tommorow night. We can get to know each other better. Make it good."I replied. I guess it was amber talking because I couldn't stop them from coming out.

" hmmhm. OK amber." He replied, kissed me and told me he had some work to do.

I love him so much.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

ooh my god guys! I made it!