Chapter 12

The rouge entered the pack house, still feeling accomplished. Lauren had beaten him there and was waiting for him in the living room in the darkness.

"Where'd you go Lucas?" The alpha asked turning on the lights, illuminating the room

Lucas was shocked to see her there, he thought she was sound asleep.

"I went to get some air" he lied straight through his teeth

He sounded honest and if Lauren hadn't known what he had done, she'd actually believe him.

"Oh, are you feeling good now?" She asked with a concerned tone

Upon hearing the tone, Lucas was now calm thinking that he was in the clear.

"Yes, I'm good now"

"Good" Lauren said and a second later she had the guy up against the wall grasping at his shirt. She loved using her werewolf speed. "I'm not stupid Lucas, I know what you told them. It was all a plan huh? You purposely getting caught by my members just so you can get in the inside and then kill my mate" she spoke with a voice laced with venom

"I swear I had no choice, they threatened to kill me" he stuttered

"And I told you we'd keep you safe but then you go behind my back and make contact with them to keep receiving orders from them. Did they tell you to kill the Luna and I in our sleep?"

"N-no they just wanted me to keep getting information on you guys until they decide when to attack"

"They said that?"

"Yes alpha"

"I am not your alpha, you rogue! You had your chance but you blew it. Now tell me, when are they planning to attack?" She snarled

"In two weeks, on the full moon"

Lauren finally let him out of her grip. Two weeks? That was soon, she had to let her pack know. She would call a pack meeting once the sun rises. The alpha then called two of her own, Cesar and Oscar. They immediately showed up and we're ready to receive orders.

"Get him out of my sight and finish him" she ordered which made Lucas widen his eyes

"No! I'm sorry! Please don't do this" he begged but Lauren wasn't having any of it. She nodded her head and both wolves dragged him out of the house and into the woods.

She then made her way upstairs to sleep for the remainder hours of the night. As she got into bed, Camila moved around and opened her eyes a bit.

"Where were you?"

"Alpha duty"

"Mmm okay" the Luna mumbled before cuddling up against her mate

Hours felt like minutes and before you knew it, it was morning. Lauren got up and told Camila everything, the Luna worried about the pack's safety. Two weeks wasn't a lot of time to have everything ready, some of their own weren't necessarily at the fighting level they were supposed to be. It was just some of them but still, she didn't want to lose anyone.

As planned, the alpha called a pack meeting and everyone headed to the grand hall. Members whispered among themselves, wondering why a meeting was called. It took a couple of minutes for everyone to be settled and now they just waited. Where was the Alpha and the Luna?

"Oh Lauren" Camila moaned

The green eyed girl was busy sucking and kissing the brunette's neck. Every morning they woke up and had their make out routine, sometimes it went to the next level but they knew today wasn't going to be the day.