Bullies

^. That's Lanie

••••
  Lanie's POV

    " Lanie! " I heard a familiar voice say, awakening me from a nights rest. "Get the hell up, you useless shit!" My father screams at me, walking out of my room. I get up and walk over to the bathroom that I have connected to my room. I look in the mirror to see myself. I have tear stains all over my cheeks from last night.

Flash back••••
    "Ding" I hear my phone go off. I look down, afraid to look at the notification on my screen. I had been receiving rude messages calling me names, such as, slut, whore, bitch, fuck up, etc. I finally got the nerve to look at the notification. It's a message from a random number saying "Come outside." I ignore the message, mostly because I was afraid.
    Then I get another message from the same number "NOW OR ELSE, SLUT!" I then get up and creep down stairs, past my dads room. I would get beaten more than normal if he ever caught me creeping down stairs, at 2 in the morning. I get to the front door and slowly open it. Then I see a note on the welcome mat, in front of the door. I slowly pic it up and I read it. It reads "Get ready for an (egg)cellent time ;)." I make a confused face then look around. Two tall figures jump out and start to pelt me with eggs. I couldn't make out there faces, but I was sure it was Ethan and Grayson dolan, my bullies since 7th grade. I fall backwards hitting my head on the front door. Then they make a run for it. I get up and start non stop crying as I walk back upstairs to my room, covered in eggs. At this point I didn't even care if I woke my father, but luckily I didn't. I walk into my bathroom and sat in the tub and turn on the water, fully clothed. I was still crying, but not as bad with the water from the faucet draining out the sound of my cries. I then get my blades with Ethan and Grayson's names on them. I cut numerous times with both blades. Then I finally get out and put on new clothes and fall asleep.

End of flashback ••••
    I wash my face, then put on my clothes I was going to wear for school. I put on high wasted olive green jean shorts, a plain black t-shirt, with a black and white flannel with my shoes being superstar Adidas. I straightened my hair and put on mascara before going down stairs to the kitchen where I forgot to clean up the eggs that I spread through out the house while walking up to my room last night.
    I rush to get a damp towel and start to clean the mess before my father sees and beats me to death. Once I'm done, I grab an apple and rush out of the door to walk to school. Ethan and Grayson always Harass me on the way to school so I was getting myself ready for the beating of a life time. I turn from my driveway to the side walk then Grayson caught my eye. He was walking towards me with a mean look on his face.

I nearly started to cry

CLIFFHANGERS ARE A BIH IK SORRY GUYS ILL ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER TODAY PROBABLY.