Story Recommendations - MUST READS!

Intro:

i'm Chanelle. i've made this to recommend stories that i have found and enjoyed or am enjoying. i think they deserve more support than they are getting, because they put in effort to make their stories unique - they're not the ridiculous, cliche crap that is clogging up the what's hot list. they don't have ridiculous plot lines, these authors in this book put effort into making their work original. they also have good writing styles and know how to actually spell and use descriptions and emotions. these authors have a way of drawing you into their stories, and connecting you with their characters. if anyone has any requests or suggestions, let me know on this page NOT on the recommended stories pages. i like finding good stories and supporting them if they need it. (cover by xDancingInTheRain)

p.s. my grammar isn't all that great. sometimes you'll notice I'll capitalise things, but most of the time i don't. but you shouldn't judge the stories posted here from my lack of grammar skills, because the writers posted in this book are some of the best, and certainly know their grammar. (i'm just lazy, and half the time can't be bothered. if anyone would like to be my editor, let me know)

each story is not in any order, such as best to better, or vise versa. It's just the order i find the stories.