__P R O L O U G E__

__C H A P T E R   1__

Kirito faintly snored as he laid his head on Asuna's left shoulder. She lovingly rested her head on Kirito's as the airplane made loud whooshing sounds of air conditioning. She looked out the airplane window and saw stratus clouds stretching across the sky.
They looked like white, stretched out, cotten candy. Asuna smiled at the exquisite view. She then looked in front of her and saw a digital satellite map that showed the progress the airplane made. "Deporting at Puerto Rico in 1 hour," the pilot announced.

Kirito jumped awake. "Huh? What j-just happened?" he asked, startled. Asuna started to laugh as he looked around. "K-Kirito-kun! You're super clueless, aren't you?" she said, trying to calm herself down.

"Huh? Oh, um..." Kirito's face flushed of mortification. "S-Stop! You look so cute doing that that it's making me laugh!" Asuna said, still laughing.

Kirito looked at her with an aggregated look. "You ruined my nap," Kirito said seriously. Asuna giggled and blushed. "You're so adorable Kirito-kun," she said flirtatiously. Kirito blushed. "Um...um..."

Asuna then laid her head down on her husband's shoulder. "I love you, Kirito-kun," she said. Her hands were neatly laid on her lap, and she started at the glistening diamond on the ring of her left hand. She broke out a beaming smile, remembering the most unforgettable daynof her life, both bad and good occured on that day.

Kirito then lied his tan, right, hand on hers. Asuna blushed, starring at Kirito's hand. "I love you Kirito-kun," Asuna thought. Then she closed her eyes, and fell asleep dreaming about her wedding day yesterday.

The sun shone brightly as stratus clouds moved across the sky. Makeup artists, nail artists, hair stylits, and etc. were dolling up Asuna for her wedding.

Asuna's wedding dress was the best part. It was simple and white, and sparkley frills covered the skirt part, and a frilly bow tightened it at the end of her spine. Light blue roses decorated all over it, and her veil started with a light blue flower crown.

"Done!" The makeup artist shouted. Asuna opened her eyes, and saw all of the ladies awe-ing in beauty. "You look so pretty! This deserves to be on the cover og the top fashion magazine!" the hair stylist gushed.

Asuna blushed at such a patronizing comment. "Th-Thank you, but I'm sure they wouldn't photograph an average woman like me. The makeup artist's smile faded away. "What?! You're the daughter of the Yuuki Kyouko! Of course they are gonna photograph ya!" she said.

Asuna blushed even more. "I-I don't think that peple would really care about me getting married," Asuna said, eyeing the floor. The makeup artist rolled her eyes and walked up to Asuna. Her black hair swooshed in the wind as her lips glistened. Her dark brown eyes sparkled and her brown skin popped out from her light pink dress.

"Just enjoy ya weddin', 'kay hon?" she said smiling. Asuna smiled back. "Okay, I will. Thanks for everything Akemi-san!" she gushed. She gave her a friendly hug, and then the makeup stylist frowned.

She put her hands on her hips sassily which made her brown, spiral, pigtails lopside. "You are just going to give her a hug, and not me?!" she teased, smirking a little. Asuna laughed at her friend's comment. "Okay, all of you guys, come give me big one!" Asuna yelled, spreading her arms open wide.

Everyone ran toward Asuna, squezzing her with a big, friendly, bear hug. Asuna blushed and beamed an adorable smile. "Okay, that's enough. I'm pretty sure Kazuto-kun would not be happy with us if Asuna died from a big hug," Akemi (the makeup artist) said.