Chapter 10/Oh no not him again

A/N #55 in Science fiction with only 2,000 votes is pretty hot news to wake up to. We don't know which is more impressive that or the 347 ⭐️s or the 261 comments ( all way above average). Not only that  @Laia233 voted for cyborg's Pet in The Fiction Awards 2016 - Nominations (thanks) So  in gratitude are doing a bumper edition of five new chapters (count them). BTW we are going for this year's Wattys2016 which means if you could tweet #Mywattyschoice Gravity http://my.w.tt/UiNb/LWIuSOj7Zu then we will dedicate a chapter to you ( well up to the number of chapters we can't break the laws of physics) . We are approaching publishers about Cyborg's pet and being an award winner sounds pretty cool. RK+Reb.

/Earth/North America/Massachusetts/Great Grandmother'sSky-house 5,000 ft/Entrance hall

Facebook followers 132

Dante walked up the steps from the podbay with an autonomous case in one hand and a hot girl in the other. Where does he find these girls ? Is there some complex swipe action on Tinder no one else knows about?

"YOU!" said Dante looking at me.

"Is that a greeting or are you demonstrating which letter in the alphabet you learnt today?" I said.

"I passed a potato field on the way here, isn't that like your mother ship ? Perhaps you should visit for more orders on how to annoy earth people?" said Dante.

 I noticed the young fashionably dressed girl hanging with him. She was mouth-open-levels  being impressed by my great grandmother's house.

"Now children what were you told?" said Leo coming down the stairs behind me "I didn't want to be here either but I'll remind you what Aunt Catherine said to me. This is your opportunity to undo the damage you did .... or else".

Dante kind of bit his lip in frustration. Clearly aunt Cathrine had him over a barrel or he would not be here. I wondered what Dante looked like over a barrel, probably quite cute, he had a nice ass. All I needed was a troupe of highly trained ninja mercenaries, a barrel and a red hot poker and I could find out for myself.

"Don't make me get a certain aunt on the phone" Leo added.

"Who's your friend?" I asked.

Dante looked around at the girl holding his hand.

"Yeh good point. What is your name?" said Dante.

"Keltra" said the girl softly.

I was really rooting for John or David just to see the look on Dante's face. I had an irritation with earth names. The problem had begun when people started to want to keep bits of last name or ship named themselves. So Liam and Jennifer became jiam, taylor swift and ed sheeran became Sweeran, Benton Shmama and Ford Titbale became Mammale for some reason. This had continued with names merging like someone had loaded them into the Cern particle accelerator and smashed them together had near the speed of light. People had a habit taking last names as first names. You ended up with names like Keltra, which sounded like her mother had given birth to a brand of shelves at Ikea.

"Dante! You made it" said George from the upper landing she trotted down the stairs.

"Do I know you?" said Leo approaching the girl.

"No" confessed Dante. "I met errr Keltra right? ... at the hyper loop station and we decided to share an Ubur" said Dante.

"It's a nice place" said Keltra.

"Well it was nice meeting you," said Dante.

"Oh!" said Keltra disappointedly as Dante opened the doors to the cable car pod.