Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Mystery POV)

“What’s taking you so long its been almost 3 weeks since we last talked why isn’t she away from her yet” She asked I looked at her smirking

“Patients I had to figure out some stuff first by the end of next week or sooner she’ll be all yours” I said she frowned at me waiting for me to explain the plan.

“Look I’ll text you all the details and before you know you’ll have her in you’re hands” I said smirking again at the idiot there is no way that thing is getting her I have this plan so that only I can get her, once I get Gabriel out the picture which I’m sure I will she’ll be all mines I just need a little help from this idiot in front of me.

“I have to go but I want it done by the end of next week or Monday” I nodded and left grinning as I saw Ash and that girl walking down the hallway holding hands and smiling at each other, I swear there is something going on between those two I watched Ash say something smirking as Gabriel blushed Ash looked around, I hid quickly peeking out again I saw Ash push her against the locker and kiss her Gabriel wrapped her arms around her neck, before Ash pulled back and grin at her she said something and Gabriel shook her head blushing Ash pouted at her. Gabriel grinned and kissed her neck.  I need to get closer I looked around at the empty hallways before I snuck into a door and walked through the empty classroom getting closer to them.

“Gabs you’re killing me here” I heard Ash groan I looked Gabriel was sucking on her neck probably leaving a mark I took out my phone and snapped some pictures adding them to my collection.

“Lee no someone might see us and get you’re hand out of my skirt” She hissed I peeked out again taking a picture of Gabriel’s flushed face and Ash hand up her skirt grinning.

“I’m just trying to help you,” She said moving her hands and gripping her waist instead.

“No you weren’t” Ash laughed kissing her again before she let go of her at the sound of people in the hallway.

“We will definitely finish this after school” She said grabbing her hand as the students past them I hid back into the room and watched as they walked to their class holding hands Ash leaned down and kissed her forehead.

“Love you too Gabs” She said Gabriel blushed again before kissing her chin I looked at them shocked Ash and Gabriel are dating I knew something was going with those two but I didn’t think they were actually dating or anything I thought they were just fooling around with each other because Ash never once dated anyone in her life, I frowned that should be me in her arms not that little slut, I grinned I have the perfect addition to my plan now, Ash is going to leave her willingly I guess I’ll start my plans today.

(Ash POV)

I grinned at Gabriel’s blushing face as we entered the classroom, she to cute when she blushes after everything I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me I gave her a small smile we walked to our seats, Aly was sitting looking a little sad I sighed.
“I’ll be back Gabs” I mumbled kissing her forehead as she sat down she nodded and I pulled Aly up she looked up at me she looked broken not her usual confident self.

“Sean we’ll be back” I said he nodded at me looking at Aly as she looked to the ground I took her outside the classroom.

“Aly what’s going on” I asked I know it has something to do with Carey I still haven’t seen her around here yet but I planned to go to Abigail and ask her she should know because Carey has Asthma attacks sometimes and the nurse is always informed on student health problems.