Prologue

War. This word sums up the tears of sorrow and bloodshed our people have felt over the decades of battle. No one understands the how or the why, they only know that they must avenge the fallen. I have always been told to hate them, but I can't hate whom I do not know. I try to bring happiness my people as much as I can during this time of violence, however, I can't connect well with them. Our enemy is the Dark kingdom. The only difference between the kingdoms is the abundance of light. The Light Kingdom is always sunny, even when we sleep. The Dark Kingdom is always dark, even during the day. The reason behind this phenomenon remains a mystery that none hold the answer to. My mother, Queen Lee-Ari, is doing the best she can, but I fear this war may consume us all. All anyone thinks of is fighting, while no one tries for a solution. My name is Emseria Rezel. I am the princess of the kingdom of Light, and this is my story.

-------------------

I've been working on this book for years. I hope you enjoy it as I update when I can, but I can't promise a schedule for updating. I just know that I plan to finish this book. Enjoy reading and please feel free to vote if you liked it!

<3 Azalea Rose