Chapter 6: Special Day

Jaden's P.O.V.

September 26, 2013. The best day of my entire life. The day I have been waiting for since day 1. The girl I've been waiting for since day 1. Is finally mine.

I thought back to that day, because today is October 26, 2013, our one month anniversary.

Tonight, I was thinking of taking Kylie to one of the haunted houses they have for Halloween, because she hates getting scared, but said she loves going to them. It's the perfect place for her to jump in my arms and squeeze me and hug me while she's screaming.😂 I'm such a great boyfriend aren't I?

So it's 3rd period and I'm about to give Kylie our one month-anniversary, because she wasn't there in 1st period. I walked in and saw her sitting in her normal seat and....

Oh. My. Lord.

She looked so beautiful, like always, but today, she did some things different with herself, and might I say.....WOW!

Kylie's P.O.V.

I woke up the same time as I did everyday, but I missed the whole first period because I was getting ready. Since its mine and Jaden's one month anniversary, I felt like looking extra special, on an extra special day. I straightened my hair, but it took longer because made sure it was PIN STRAIGHT. Last night I used some special hair cream that made my hair look soft, shiny, and silky.

So my hair was perfect. Perfect.

Next, I started working on my makeup. First I put on my makeup forever HD foundation and bare minerals powder. I did the winged eyeliner like how Kylie Jenner does because she always does it perfect. Then I curled my lashes perfectly and applied my Lancôme Star mascara perfectly. Then I filled in my brows perfectly. I looked in the mirror, and if I do say so myself, it looked like a professional makeup artist did this. Next.....

Outfit. Oh lord this will take a while.

After about 10 minutes of looking for an outfit, I finally found the perfect one. A brown/tan high waisted skirt with a black sweater and a teal circle fringe scarf with my Jeffery Campbell platformed boots. I think I looked pretty good!😉

I picked up my brown leather backpack and left and didn't get there until second period. Oops.

When second period was over I went into third period, waiting for Jaden. I was sitting and just talking to people when Jaden walked in...looking absolutely star struck. I blushed at his expression at me.

"Hey...you look....wow!" Jaden exclaimed.

"Aww thank you babe!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Happy one month anniversary baby" I said

"Happy anniversary" he said smiling. "I got you something" he said

Shit. Oh my god I did not. I forgot his present at my house.

"Jaden! I'm so sorry! I forgot your present at my house because this morning I was--"

"Kylie, baby, it's okay!" He exclaimed. "Now anyways, I got you something"

He pulled out a kind of medium sized box. Inside.....

I started tearing up.

"Jaden...oh my god..."