1

Warning // {2022} Future Author's Note
The username speaks for itself ha,

I want to apologize for all the spelling errors I made and all the confusion. However there's a lot of strong mature parts in the story. If you don't like these books, read at own risk or please kindly not read it.

and I want to excuse myself for not updating...
Life update I've graduated with a film and tv degree (lol) so coming back here, to this still haunts me.

Will they get rid of the book? Who knows?

Edited*
All under construction until further notice>
-----

"bye"  I wave to my mum.

"be safe I'll see you in a month"  she kisses Luke and waves before she heads to board her plane.

A wave of heavy rocks dropped from my shoulders. As the doors close and we don't see her no longer. I catch luke in the reflection on the door.

"are you good?" Luke questions.

"just another business trip" I roll my eyes. I'm so glad she left to be honest. If you had her as a mother you would too.

"let's go" Luke smiles as we head out the airport.

My parents divorced because of long distance relationship and cheating. Luke was a part time pool cleaner for us, so him and my mum just clicked. Well fucked. Sorry. It's gross, I know.

My mum was 47 this year and Luke had turned 25. Luke is just her toy, but he is planning to tie the knot with her. Which I'm trying to stop somehow. Because I love him. But after what happened with her last boyfriend, she has forbid any new men of hers to come near me. Except Luke did.

He knew about the rule and respected her. Surprisingly she just let it slide with him. She just must've known he would never hurt a fly.

"want to go grab something to eat?" he turns on the ignition.

"sure I'm starving" I say laying back on the passenger seat.

I'm a senior so is my friend, Mia, we wish we were older. I think everyone in highschool sometimes does. No parents. No rules. Just older men.

My mums last proper relationship was a guy she met working overseas. He happened to come move to Australia for her. Which she invited him to our house.

However I couldn't help myself he was gorgeous. She caught us flirting and then later caught us on the couch together.

My phone started ringing.

"Yeah" I turn down the music on the stereo.

"Hello!" Mia shouts.

"fucking hell what" I take a deep breath out.

"you kissed Luke yet?" she laughs.

"it's only been like ten minutes since she left, chill" this time Luke looked over at me.

"I bet you're dying right now" I sense her smirking though the phone.

I have had a lot of crushes on older men. I find them a bit more mature.

For example, just to name one, full house uncle Jessie, John fucking Stamos.

"Hanging up now" I mutter trying to not make it so obvious.

"oh come on-" she says adorably.

"Friend?" Luke laughs.

"you bet" I sigh turning up the air conditioning.