Legs Crossed

Sooooo read and tell me if you guys think its a keeper or a ditcher :) The rest you already know ;)

Prologue

I pulled myself from the ground, my hair a mess and my clothes hanging loosely from my body as I dragged myself to the door feeling my blood rush around in anger. I wiped the remaining tears smudging them over my cheek with the back of my hand before swinging the door open and rushing out.

My sight suddenly blurred once again as those green eyes came into view and I felt my heart sink a little lower, my legs shake and my breathing suddenly clog in my throat as she walked over with worry masking her features.

“Dylan what’s-” her voice came to an end as I brought my palm up and down on her cheek watching her face turn sharply to the right and her dark brown hair cover the red mark before her hand pressed tightly onto the sting of my finger marks. “Why the hell did you do that for?!”

“Because you made me feel things…things that I shouldn’t! You made me turn against everything I knew…y-you made me different! You took everything and you made it so perfect, so wonderful and then you threw it back and you left me alone to deal with it all…you didn’t care…you made me…you made me love you and you didn’t even care!” I took a step back feeling the tears rush down from my eyes all over again and my body turning weak with the urge to collapse and scream sobbing but I didn’t have the chance too.

Her pale face had suddenly turned to hurt, her eyes showing shock as her hand fell to her side and her lips wavered slightly,

“I never left you alone Dylan…”

__________

“Are you ready yet?!” My sister yelled from the bottom of the stairs while I zipped up my black jeans and pulled a lose shoulder cut-off grey shirt on covering the belly piercing I got done a year ago. I ran into my trainers and grabbed the black hoody from the floor and ran straight from my room and down the stairs slipping into it and throwing the small blue rucksack on the floor over my shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” I said out of breath standing in front of her as her dark brown eyes looked me up and down.

“I still can’t believe I’m actually related to someone like you.” She muttered rolling her eyes.

You see, we’re completely different.

1.       She’s 17, I’m 16

2.       She’s got straight blond hair, I’ve got messy brown

3.       She wears fitting tight clothes, I however don’t

4.       She’s popular and I’m the tomboy out of my group

5.       And finally…she’s friends with top, bitchest enemy of all while I’m friends with the normal slightly sex crazed girls.

“Whatever,” I whispered back before throwing my hand into my hair and throwing it over my right eye in a messy manner. “Just cause I don’t dress sluttly like you.”

“You know, even though you’re my annoying, little younger sister…I somehow still manage to love you.” She laughed throwing her arm around my shoulders as we walked out towards her car. I smiled back slightly wrapping my arm around her waist until my eyes landed on Flo leaning again the car door.

“Ugh, if you loved me…you wouldn’t be friends with her.” I muttered rolling my eyes.

“You know, if you would just try and be nice to the girl, you might actually just like her.”