epilogue

x ambassadors - renegades

" running wild and running free "

"Rose?" Sheriff Stilinski said, standing over my seat on the wooden bench

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Rose?" Sheriff Stilinski said, standing over my seat on the wooden bench. "They're here,"
I couldn't contain the excited smile on my face as I stood quickly, grabbing my bags. He led me outside to the parking lot. An expensive silver convertible sat in the lot, glinting in the sun. As we headed outside, its occupants left the car. All three had the same golden hair and mischievous glint in their eyes. I set my bags down as the eldest, Violet, came hurtling over and enveloping me in a crushing hug. She stroked my hair motheringly. Despite being nearly ten years my senior, I was still a good bit taller than her.
"We've missed you so much, Rosie,"
"I've missed you, too," I felt a year slide out of the corner of my eye. She pulled away and cleared her throat after the display of affection.
"Are you ready to go?" She asked.
"Yeah, just give me a sec," I made my way over to the sheriff, who was stood by the station door watching the ongoing scene.
"Thank you so much for your help, Sheriff,"
"It's no problem, Rose. Good luck with your future. You're a smart kid, don't let that go to waste," He held out his hand for me to shake and I did so firmly.
"I won't, I promise," I walked back over to the car. Aspen and Ivy had taken my bags and loaded them into the back of the car.
"It's good to have you back, kiddo," My brother grinned, ruffling my hair.
With one last look back at the station and the rest of Beacon Hills, I climbed into the car. We sped off through the trees and I leaned back, breathing in the forest air through the open window.

Feels good to be home, I thought, smiling.

fall ↠ hale | 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें