Part 24

Hey guys!

Hope you like this :)

Lots of love :

A

***********************************************************

24

Brendon:

I hissed in anger as I felt the dull ache where the connection with the boy werewolf Aro wanted, had been broken.

I must hide this from Aro.

I slammed my granite fist against the brickwork of the alley.

The large clock tower loomed behind me as it struck midnight, Volterra illumianted in the pale glow of the moon.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on disguising the break in the connection, if Aro searched my mind he would see nothing that surprised him.

I swept my dark hair out of my eyes and straightend the silk cloak, pulling the hood over my face, my skin was paler in the errie moonlight. I glided through the dark street untill I reached a small, cold alley on the west side of the clock tower.

I heard the low voices of Aro, Caisus and Marcus below the ground and I felt fear make my insides grow colder. The Volturi were far more terrifying than apearances showed; I had already seen Aro angry, the facade of calm, a warning signal before he became the monster I knew he was capable of becoming.

I closed my eyes once again and checked all traces of my failure were gone from my mind, before swiftly pulling the metal grate from the ground and sinking into the shadows below...

************************************************************************************************************

Bella:

I walked onto the plane and looked at the ticket in my hand again.

Yep, firstclass.

I heaved a sigh before blushing as the flight attendant opened the door to another extremley posh cabin.

I heard Jacob snort and turned around, sending a confused look at Edward.

Jacob was staying in the same cabin?!

Well this is awkward.

I felt Edward's cool arm snake around my waist as his granite lips brushed my ear.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't find two cabins at such short notice..."

I shrugged in defeat before sitting on the edge of the big white double bed in the centre of the cabin.

I heard Edward shut the door after thanking the flight attendant, and Jacob cough to disguise his own uncomfortableness.

It took me barely seconds to realise I had highlighted a major problem.

One bed.

I blushed deep red and Jacob started pacing.

No way was I sleeping in the same bed as my ex-fiance.

I sent Edward a panicked look and he sighed at me before snarling at Jacob.

"Stop thinking about that."

He growled and it sounded like thunder in the base of his throat.

Jacob spun round to face him, suddenly nose to nose, his fists clenched and his breathing coming short and fast as he fought the urge to phase.

"You don't own her leech."

He spat.

Edward pushed him away and he was thrown against the wall, standing up almost imedietley and growling in rage.