15. A new home

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR UPDATES :
Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you about my update schedule. Lately, I've been kind of lazy with writing, this update is three days too late. So, I decided to choose one day of the week where I'll upload the next chapters. If you have suggestions on the day I should upload, please tell me in the comments!
The next update will happen between next Saturday and Monday, I don't know if I have time to write during my stay in France ;) This applies to my other story too!
______

Levy's P.O.V.

Early this morning, she had woken up in Gajeel's arms. He was still soundly asleep, his chin rested on her head and he snored quietly.

Carefully, she had stepped out of the bed and ran right into the young half dragon.

"Oh, sorry Wendy, I just woke up and wanted to go to the bathroom. I passed out yesterday, didn't I?", she asked scratching the back of her neck, her cheeks in the colour of tomatoes. Her first day here and she could do nothing but embarrass herself.

Wendy looked up at her, smiling over her whole face.

"It's okay Levy, you saved his life after all! I am happy you decided to stay with them! Lily told me what you went through and I'm glad you're here with us now! You have to meet the others, they will love you!", she assured and Levy smiled shyly.

"That's really nice Wendy!" Levy smiled at her, hoping all of the others she was talking about would accept her too.

"When will he wake up?", she asked and realised that Lily had woken up as well. He was standing beside her, eyeing her, probably making sure that everything was okay.

"He already woke up yesterday, he is much better now! It surely won't take long, he can already go home after I give you a few instructions on how to treat him", she answered and Levy sighed. She loved happy new. Lily looked relieved too and he coughed to gain the attention of the two blue haired women.

"She needs other clothes, is there any possibility you have something fitting around somewhere? We give them back as soon as possible of course", he asked politely while Levy looked down at her attire. Lily was right, though she didn't like that. All this time she spent with her friends, she had to wash her clothes nearly every day so she could wear them the next day too. Wendy nodded, gesturing to wait a bit A few seconds after she rushed out of the room, she felt someone staring at her. Turning around, she looked into crimson eyes.

"Gajeel!"

Within a second, Levy's arms were wrapped around his neck, her little body pressing against his. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, hiding the tears that welled up in her eyes. Gajeel hugged her back immediately and buried his face in her blue curls, inhaling her unique scent. The only thing she felt was relief and feeling his strong arms wrapped around her made her happier than anything else.

"You'll never do something so stupid again! How could you walk for such a long time with both of us as luggage?! I thought you were smart shrimp, but you didn't even rest a bit!"

She obviously didn't care what he had to say. Ignoring his angry tone in his voice, she cuddled tighter with the half dragon. He sighed and kept her close, knowing she could sense his deep worries.

"A thank you would have been enough grumpy", she muttered and smiled when she heard him chuckle. Slowly releasing him out of her tight grip, she turned away from him so he wouldn't see her blushing cheeks.

"Ähhh, W-Wendy, she s-said we can leave. I mean, just if you want to!", she added and felt his hand on her shoulder. Turning around, he sat up straight on the bed and grinned at her, like he always did.