Chapter 20 - Is That Even A Smell?

"Nikki."

"Hmm?"

"Wake up."

"No."

I crack my eyes open and see three very familiar beings in my room. I sit up straight away and pull the cover over me.

"Blake! There are intruders!"

"I let them in," He yells back.

"Traitor!" I yell at him. I narrow my eyes at the boys. "What're you three doing in my room?"

"We wanted to work on the rest of the project today since it's due soon," Eli says.

"I had a photoshoot on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm still tired from both of those. And I don't feel like interacting with people today," I comment, pulling the covers over my bed.

Sam rips the covers off my bed while Hunter opens the curtains, letting the bright sunlight get in. I hiss at the brightness.

"One, I could've been naked. Two, you're not gonna leave me alone until I agree, are you?" I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Nope. Now get ready, we're going to Eli's house to work on it," Hunter tells me.

"Fine fine, but if you wake me up again there will be consequences. You know my brothers hair? I did that," I tell them and see the gulp. I drag myself out of bed, grab some clothes and go into the bathroom.

I do all the necessary things that girls usually do in the bathroom, I don't feel the need to give you all details.

I walk out of the bathroom and I see that the guys have left. I walk downstairs to see them talking and joking around with Blake. I grab my computer, my pencil case and my binder filled with notes from English.

I put some sunglasses on. "Let's roll."

We get in Eli's car and he drives us to his house.

It's huge.

Like as big as my house huge. My house is pretty big so that's saying something.

We pull up in his elephant of a driveway which I'm pretty sure takes five minutes to actually reach the end of it.

"My parents are out of town on a business trip so it's only us," Eli says, walking through the door that is being held open by a butler. I give him a thank you and he nods.

Wow. Eli's parents are really rich.

When you walk into the hallway, the first thing you see is the massive chandelier right above your head.

Eli leads us upstairs which leads into another hallway, with at least ten rooms on each side. He leads us to the fourth door on the right, it opens to a bedroom. More specifically, his bedroom.

His bed is in the middle of the room, a desk holding a computer next to it. He has a bookshelf that reaches the roof, filled with books by authors that I recognise.

He has a flat screen TV on the other side of the room, controllers and consoles sitting around it along with games like GTA V and Call Of Duty.

His room is awesome.

He goes to his desk and grabs his laptop and books. Hunter and Sam get out their stuff and so do I.

"Sam send me the link to the website," I tell him. He sends it to me and I have a look at it.

The website is looking pretty good. It is user friendly, being easy to use for anyone. Easy to get to the polls, the donation part and the information.