✫✫how it all started✫✫

It was a long time ago, the 4th Hokage and his wife Died when the 9 tail fox demon was attacking the leaf village, many people died and the 4th Hokage seals the 9 tail fox demon in a newborn baby girl named Naruko Namikaze Uzumaki.

The baby who the 4th Hokage sealed away, the fox demon was the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki newborn child. Naruko was the jinchuriki of the 9 tail fox demon when she grew up she had a fox mask, she was cold as ice.

All the villagers hated Naruko, they hurt her and she never felt loved, she was always alone but when she was 4 she walked out of the village at night it was her birthday, blood was dripping down her face, her pretty blue eyes had no color in them, she lost hope a long time ago.

She knew why the villagers hurt her it because she had the 9 tail fox in her, she looked back and all she can see was trees. She turns around and walked after some time, Naruko fell down she rolls herself over she saw the stars * it's going to end here and I'm only 4 and I'm dying right now I bet the people in the village will be happy I was gone, well it good to see the stars when I die * Naruko thought right after everything went black.

≈≈≈≈Naruko POV ≈≈≈≈

I woke up in a bed, I got up and walk to a door, I opened it I saw people who I didn't know, I heard a voice ?? Said " hey guys she's awake " after that I heard someone running, I looked up and a masked man was running at me, he hugged me and lifted me up while hugging me I said " who are you people ".

The masked man put me down as he started talking " we are the akatsuki and I'm-" I looked up at the masked man as he fell down and a blond haired man said " hey don't go telling who we are " he looked mad I said "Akatsuki? " the masked man sat up as he said " yep we are the Akatsuki ".

The blonde haired man walked over to the masked man and open a door, I came out of and kick the masked man in the room and slammed the door and the blonde haired man looked at me as he said " hey kid don't go crying to the village and tell them you saw us or we will kill u " I looked at the blonde man I said " why would I go to the village and tell " I looked around and saw all of them shocked.

I looked at the blonde haired man he was shocked too blonde haired man said " what do you mean you won't tell the villagers " I said " because they hate me and they wouldn't listen to me even if I was telling the truth " I heard a girl voice saying " how sad you poor girl, why do the villagers hate you? ".

I turn around and the blue hair women hugged me I said " because I'm a demon I'm the jinchuriki of the 9 tail fox demon " the blue hair women said " hey if you mind me asking what's your name?" I looked up at her and she was smiling * why...is she smiling at me? Is she going to do something bad? *.

I said " my name is Naruko Namikaze Uzumaki " the blue hair women looked at me as she Held her hand out while saying " would u like to be stronger Naruko " I looked up at her as I took her hand and said " I want to become stronger " she smiled again and kneed down while she hugged me as she lets go she said " can you take off your mask for me Naruko? Ah, don't worry we won't hurt you or tease you on how you look " I nodded.

I took off my mask and looked at her and she was smiling big and said " your so pretty Naruko! and if you want you can become an Akatsuki we can be your family, oh yeah! I forgot to tell you our names first, my name is Konan and that's ( too many names well it 9 names ) and that's everyone, remember our names because we'll be a family now and we will love you ".