Winter break

*disclaimer in first chapter

Ok instead of doing there fifth year im just going to skip it. Everything in fifth year happened the same because of Hermione being a spy. So im doing just the breaks if you have and questions comment and I'll answer.

I had just stepped off the train and immediately bolted towards the exit. This year had been awful. With the D.A which I really didn't want to do but had to for the sake of my undercover work.

Also that Umbridge was horrible. I'm a death eater and I still hate the women. I was so excited to see everyone. During school some of the death eaters had escaped Azkaban. Including Bellatrix Lestrange.

I had gotten a letter from Narcissa saying Bellatrix and Rodolphus would be staying at Malfoy manor with the rest of us. Blaise was still staying with us.

I was so excited to meet Bellatrix she could teach me so much. I also really wanted to spend time with Draco. I had barely seen him since school started.

I walked out and remembered the conversation with Harry and Ron. "Hermione your rooming with Ginny" Ron told me.

"No I'm not going with you guys" I told them. Annoyed that they automatically thought I was staying with them.

"Well where are you going it's not like you have anywhere to go" he told me. Harry was elbowing him in the side.

"I have other family" I seethe storming out of the common room and towards the library.

I'm immediately angry thinking of the incident. I storm out of the station and towards the place im supposed to meet the Malfoys and Blaise.

I see the blonde hair of Lucius and Narcissa and head towards them. When I get over to them Narcissa pulls me into a hug. "I haven't seen you in so long I've missed you" she told me.

She let go and the next thing that happened shocked me to the very core. Lucius hugged me "good to see you Hermione" he told me.

I smiled and stepped back. Waiting for Draco and Blaise to show up. After a few minutes they came over.

"We're side along apparating" Narcissa told me. She grabbed Draco and Lucius took Blaise and I. When we landed I smiled. I was finally home.

I know its a short chapter and I'm sorry I haven't been doing as well as usual with this story. But I want to thank you guys for getting me to over 500 reads. Thanks for reading.