Chapter 2

Kyle's Pic above

Jade POV

  I would have never said to such a proposal but I needed the money and my brother's debt was a handful.

Just too much to handle.

     All Josh does is fall for the wrong girls and then their boyfriends' try to kill him. At the end of the fights, he usually ends up breaking windows, damaging cars and many other things. He just didn't think about all his actions before he acts.
     I was tired of being my brother's keeper. I earn a good amount of money for my salary but all of it goes to expenses and his dues. Josh decided to drop out of college and work as an artist. Although his paintings are great, he is still an amateur. He doesn't really make a lot of money when he sells them but supported him.

   I didn't want to push him in a job that he doesn't like, I want him to do something that he loves and he's convinced that painting is what he loves, so all I can do is motivate him to continue.

The proposal wasn't that bad at all either, I'll get the money and I always get to be a part of my child's life.

    When growing up I thought my life would set out differently. I taught that I'd meet Mr. Right when I was in college but I didn't. I didn't even have a boyfriend, didn't have the time for one. The only thing on my mind was to pass all exams and coursework so that my brother could have a better life.

     Mr. Right didn't come and I wasn't exactly looking for him either. When my best friend Cassie invites me to clubs and parties with her, I immediately decline her offer. I hated all the excitement that comes with being in a room filled with drunk adults who weren't thinking straight.

     No, that wasn't my type of scene. I like sitting down reading a good Nicolas Sparks book which I'd ended up crying to while eating my brother's leftover ice-cream.

    Yep, that's pretty much my life and I loved it, except for the paying of bills and the stresses that come with going to the police station as early as three in the morning to pick up my brother.

    Since Kyle decides to help with the debts, I hope it opens Josh's eyes. I've done all I can to care for him but it seemed like he only slaps me in the face with his behaviour. Yes, he's is good looking, with dark hair and blue eyes that all the girls seem to go wild for.
Girls that have boyfriends, go for.
I've made the decision not to tell Josh about my plan because he would want me to refuse the offer but I won't. All the stress that came with paying all these bills was just too much for me. 

   I couldn't handle it. 

 A baby, that's all. 

   I'll be having a baby. 

      Babies are born every day. It's normal for a twenty-six-year-old to have a baby. Kyle will be there. He told me he plans on being there all through the way. I won't be alone, which is good.

   We've also decided that we'll continue to have sex until the child is conceived. 

   I will be having sex regularly! 

    Hell! I'm still a virgin but I haven't told him that. 

    He doesn't need to know. I'm still curious to know how all that will happen.

  Having sex, Is it painfully? Is it fun? Will I like it? Will I like it with him?

   While Working for Dale's Corp,  I've heard many rumours that he's spelt with all of his PA's and then fire them. That he was so tired of changing so regularly that he lands on Dane who has now been working for him for years.