1

Wiping the tears that came from my eyes from my nightmare of my horrible childhood.

I looked around for my Daddy but he wasn't here. Hearing the shower cut on I got out of bed in only his shirt. Trying to stop my cry as I entered the bathroom.

"Daddy". I said softly pulling his shirt off me.

"Baby girl?" Daddy said pulling the glass back to look out. My lip quiver as he look at my wet face. "Baby girl what's wrong". He said opening his arms.

My tears got heavier as I ran into his arms. "Shh baby girl tell me what's wrong let daddy fix it." He said softly stroking my hair. "It- happen again. The the nightmare" I cried lying my head on his bare wet chest.

"Its OK baby girl that was the past. Your with me now". He said rubbing the roots of my curly hair. "I know daddy but it only been 2 years since I able to leave them. I knew you for a year. I been with you for 6 months". I said holding on to him tighter.

He gripped the back of my neck and pulled my head back making me look at him. "It don't matter how long its been you will over come that obstacle in time." He said looking in my eyes. "Why would you want someone like me. I'm ugly I have scares. I'm the ugly duckl-" I stop when I heard him growl.

His grip on the back of my neck tighten. "Don't ever fucken talk about yourself like that. Understood." He said gripping my butt.

I nodded yes. "Use your words". He said. "Yes". I said. "Yes who?" He said. "Yes Daddy". I said Wiping my face. "Now stop crying for Daddy. You know daddy doesn't like for his baby girl to cry." He said wiping my face then kissing my forehead.

"OK daddy". I said softly. My hand made its way from his rock hard 8 pack chest to his 'V' line.

He grabbed my hand before I could get to far down. "Do my baby girl want something?" He asked.

I nodded yes.

"Use your words". He demanded. "Yes daddy I want something." "What do you want baby girl". "I want you daddy". "Jump". He said. I did as told wrapping my legs around his waist.

His lips claimed mine as we both got soaked in water.

"Are you sure that you want daddy? It's your first time". He said nibbling on my neck. "Yes daddy I'm sure." "Its gonna hurt baby girl". He said rubbing his dick against my pussy.

"I'm ready daddy". I said letting a moan out. "Are you sure?" He ask moving one arm from my waist to line himself up at my entrance. "Yes daddy i'm 16 going on 17 and I have never had sex. Yes daddy I'm ready to give you all of me like you give all of you to me."

And the rest was history.

kkay246810 go read her part as my best friend.