Chapter 7: Rescue Mission

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END
Lucy POV:
Mira gave me the official Fairy Tail stamp on my hand and I went to show Natsu and (Y/N) .  Natsu didn't care, but at least (Y/N) congratulated me.

(Y/N) was explaining the request board to me when a little boy came in and asked if his dad came back.  I felt so sad when Gramps said they wouldn't send anyone out to look for.  The little boy, whose name was Romeo, ran out of the guild crying.
Then Natsu punched the request board.  Him and (Y/N) walked out of the guild with their cats flying behind them. (A/N: that is a weird thing to write) Mira explained both of their back stories and I felt so bad for them, being abandoned without any warning.  I decided to tag a long.

Magical Time Skip

Natsu's POV
Lucy was complaining about the weather until she used one of her key people to carry her and keep her warm.  (Y/N) was quiet for most of the journey, I could tell she was deep in thought.

Then we heard a loud roar come from somewhere and a big Vulcan came and snatched up Lucy.  He tried to catch (Y/N) too, but she burned his hand.  (Y/N), Happy, (E/N), and I ran after Lucy.

Spooky Time Skip

(Y/N) POV
Natsu had just knocked out Taurus by mistake and the two of us were fighting the Vulcan who just picked up  Taurus's ax.  I thought it strange that we couldn't find Macao, that was until I remembered that Vulcans were body snatchers.  Before I had time to warn him Natsu hit the monster with a really powerful attack and Macao was free.

Tiny Time Skip

Lucy's POV
We finished taking care of Macao and we were now back in Magnolia where Macao and Romeo were reunited.  I learned a lot about Natsu and (Y/N) today.  They both care deeply about their guild and they also want to take care of them.

A/N: sorry for not updating and please comment what you want to happen in the story and what do you want for an ending.  No, the next chapter is not the end, but I need the story to have some sort of direction.