Chapter 1 - Abhorred Monster

Naruto's POV

I am awake now. After another nightmare I woked up, crying, screaming and sweating. It's the same as always. Villagers and my friends around me, beating me up and shouting 'Die, monster'. Then Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura appear in front of me and glare at me with shining red eyes, smirking evilly. Then they just kill me and laugh evilly while going it. At that moment I always wake up.

It's the middle of the night and I don't think that I will fall asleep again, so I just put on some clothes and go outside. It's night so I don't think that there's someone out there. Or at least I hope so, because the villagers have this little habit to beat me up when they see me.

The stars are shining as I walk down the street. I pull out a cigarette pack out of my pocket and take one of these out. Oh, and don't give me a lecture about how bad smoking is, it really calms me down. I really love the calm feeling I get while smoking, and the cigarettes always end too fast. That's what happens now. I sigh. I have to get another. I pull one out of the pack and light it. I stare at the dark night sky. It's so beautyfull. 'Why, under such a beautyfull sky, why is there a monster like me?' I thought to myself.

I feel the cigarette burning my fingers. 'Ow' I throw it at ground and step on it so that it would burn out.

"Hey, look, it's the Kyuubi!" someone shouted. Shit, why didn't I notice them earlier! There's three men, all wearing black clothes and masks which resemble me a little of ANBU. They are headind towards me and I start to run. You know, who wouldn't run? They sure as hell are going to beat me up. I ran as fast as I can, but they are still catching up to me. Shit. It's not like I'm not used to the beatings, it's just that I won't let them beat me without even trying to get away. That would be stupid. And I'm not stupid, I just act as one so that no one would find out about my situation. Which is: I have no money, villagers beat me up everyday, I don't have any true friends, my home is ruined down, I can't sleep, I smoke, I cut and nobody really cares. See? Everything is fucked up.You know, could it be any worse?

One of these mans jumped in front of me. Other two are behind me. Should I fight? I won't fight, my situation would only get worse by doing that.

"Hey, kyuubi kid, we have something to talk about" I stare at the man. Talk? Are they just wanting to TALK? There has to be some meaning behind this. They will just beat me after talking. Yeah, that's it. Still, I just nod, so that the man would say what he wants to say.

"We want to make a deal with you. Listen up, if you are not going to agree with us, your sensei and both of your teammates will die. If you agree with us and keep your mouth shut, we won't do anything to them. And about what you need to do to keep them save, you just need to let us torture you the way we want. Not a big deal, right? Oh, and we need your answer right now"

I stare at the man. No big deal? Oh, fuck. This is going to be painful.
"I agree with you, you can torture me all you want if you leave my team alone" I say, still staring at the man.

"That's a good choice. Come with us" I just nod and follow the man. Those two others are walking behind me. Suddenly I can feel a hand touching me from behind. I look behind me and saw the man smirking in a really perverted way. He had removed his mask, and so had the other one. Oh no, this is not going to end well.

After walking a while the man stops.
"We are here, your first torture session starts now"
He says and turns around. He too, had removed his mask and he's grinning evilly.
"It's time for us to get a little repayment for what you did"

After that I was pulled inside the house and throwed to the floor. Tha mans were searching for something, and that something was a knife.
"Now, clothes off. It's an order"
I did as I was ordered, though I felt extremely ashamed. There was a table in that room and I was placed on top of that, laying on my stomach. I felt sharp pain in my back and soon realized that they were engraving something in my back with that knife. It hurt like hell, it took them like two minutes to make that engraving into my back.
"Hey, hey, monster, can you guess what we writed on your back?"
I shook my head.
"Abhorred Monster. Do you like it" he said smirking.
I stare at the ground. I want to cry. Not because of the sentence, but because of the pain. It really hurts, those wounds are probably half a centimeter deep and I feel like my back is on fire.
"Does you back feel like it's burning?"
I nod.
"Would you like to feel some actual fire on your skin?"
I stay quiet and still. I won't say or do anything, that wouldn't change my situation. I just watch as the mans pulls a lighter out of his pocket and grins. I stare at ground through tears as he burns marks on my back. It hurts like hell and I just want to die. That would be better for everyone. One less problem for my team and one less monster for village. Wait, I am the only monster. So, then the village would be free from the monster fox.
"Are you ready for the last thing for today?"
I nod, I'm still crying.
I hear laughing and feel someone touching and caressing me, that's what makes me shiver in fear and disgust. They are not going to... Nononono... This is not happening. Not again...

~timeskip~

I open my eyes. Oh, it's the sky. How beautyfull. Wait, the sky? Why am I ouside? And why am I naked? And why my whole body feels like it's burning? Then I remember what happened. I try to get up but fail. After laying down for a while I try again now succeeding. I quicly put on my clothes. My whole body is on fire. I try running but it hurts too much so I just walk. On my way back home, I notice that Kakashi is walking towards me. Oh fuck.
"Good morning, Naruto. What are you doing here this early?" he eye-smiles at me.
"Mornin' sensei, I'm just walking around, morning walks are the best" I lied and fake smiled.
"Are you okay though. You look really tired, you should go home and get some rest. We don't have any missions or training today" he says with worried tone. Even his eye looked worried. What is this?
"I'm fine sensei. And yeah, I will do that. See you later" I fake smile again and walk away. Thank god he didn't notice anything strange.

When I get home I take all my clothes off except for boxers and stare outside of the window. While I was unconscious they had engraved something on my stomach too. It says 'Die'
Actually it's written five times in different spots.
In the back, there's that 'Abhorred Monster' Also, there's one that says 'Slut'. I stare at it a while. Tears start to form in my eyes. I fall into my bed and I cry myself into sleep.

There's chapter one for you guys! Hopefully someone will read it and like it!