Mad?

Ser Jaime let out an inhuman shriek. Aurora brought one hand up to her mouth and cringed. "What have you done to my brother?!" the blonde haired woman screeched, glaring at Aurora. Aurora let her hand fall back down to her side as she gazed up at the woman. "I didn't do anything. Your brother just pepper sprayed himself. His eyes and nose will sting for a bit, but he'll be okay," the young woman answered. "Cersei, let her alone. Can't you see she's frightened enough?" The king barked.

Aurora stood up straighter and huffed. She wasn't afraid, simply confused. However, if the king had more sympathy for her because she was afraid then Aurora was going to go with it. Ser Jaime had stopped screaming and was looking at Aurora, his eyes and nose beet red from the pepper spray. "Sorry," she whispered as he held out the last item that was in the bag with a shaking hand. "Thank you." The king looked at her expectantly. Aurora sighed. At least there was nothing else. "It's a rape whistle. Everyone on campus gets one. It alerts others when someone is in trouble. It can also burst ear drums if someone is close enough."

Ser Jaime took several large steps backward. "Relax. I'm not going to use it...I think you've suffered enough for one day," Aurora assured him and he sighed, causing the king to laugh boisterously once more. Another door opened to the room and an older gentleman with dark hair and gray complexion stepped through with a bald man wearing ornate robes. "Ah, Ned! You've missed all the fun!" the king cried.

Aurora cocked her head to the side in confusion at the new arrivals. How many people where going to witness her embarrassment? Ser Jaime closed the distance between the two of them and whispered, "That is Ned Stark, the Hand of the King." Aurora nodded as if she understood. This "Hand of the King" was now whispering in the king's ear and the king whispered back. The king sat back up as straight as possible and asked for Aurora to repeat how she ended up in King's Landing.

The young woman groaned out loud and repeated her tale to the entire room once again. "She's mad, Robert and should be treated as such," Cersei said as soon as Aurora finished. Aurora made up her mind then and there that she did not like that woman. Ned Stark was gazing down at Aurora from his place beside the throne. His eyes were kind and full of concern. "I'm not mad!" Aurora barked back. Cersei smirked and asked, "Is that how you address a queen?"

"Only ones that accuse me of being crazy," Aurora shot back, immediately regretting it when the king roared, "ENOUGH!" Aurora jumped back a bit and began to shake. "Wake up, Rory. Wake up," she said to herself over and over again. "Ser Jaime, throw her in a cell until I decide what to do with her," the king ordered and once again, Aurora found herself being dragged away. "I'm not crazy..."she whispered as the two left the throne room.

"You sound mad, Lady Aurora. The king will decide, but you insulting Cersei did not help you," the knight told her as he tightened his grip on her arm and walked her through the Red Keep. After a few moments, she was thrown into the dank dungeon and landed ungracefully on her stomach. Aurora screamed in frustration before sitting on the bench in the cell. She brought her knees up to her chest and began to sob. What is she really was crazy? What was going to happen to her now?

(a/n: I apologize for taking so long and for the length. The next chapter will be a bit longer and a bit more interesting.)