i

« if not forever, stay with me with the longest time you can »

*******************

Don't u fcking dare tell me I didn't warn you that this is a girlxgirl story 'cause I'm already warning you right now! And no hates pls 🚫

***************
Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

"Lisa, my abdominal hurts so badly," I say to my sister who is seated in the bed beside me. She puts her phone down on the bedside table and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"It's been acting like this these past few weeks and it's kinda making me worry that maybe some stuff is going on in my body," I said. She laughs.

"Some stuff is going on on your body?" She asks laughing.

"Lisa this is not some kind of joke," I said, "this is serious, Lisa. I'm serious."

"Fine, I'm just trying to make you laugh," she says. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I said.

"You know, I can bring you to the hospital," she suggests. It's a good suggestion actually but I really don't want to meet the doctors, be stuck in a very quiet, clammed up, quiescent place where you can do nothing but stare at the white walls. In short, it's the most boring place you'll ever go to.

"Eww, hell no," I answered.

"Lauren we need to if you want those stuff to stop," she says quoting the "stuff" using her perfectly painted (nails) fingers.

"I know, but it's not that big of a deal to go to the hospital," I answered.

"Are you sure with that?" She asks raising an eyebrow. I shrugged.

"We'll see."

Skilar's POV

"It's been exactly two years since that certain thing happened," I sighed. Me and my one and my only sister are now in the cemetery visiting our parents.

Audrey sighed, "I miss them too much, wow."

"You can say that," I said.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Until now, I still can't believe people are actually that bad that can make stuff like that," I said starting to tear up just by remembering what happened to my parents.

"I know," she nods, "and what's more exasperating is that they had a lot of money to just bail themselves out of their real and right place," she let's out a bitter laugh.

"Yeah, it's so unfair," I let out a few tears, "they say they give people equality, but where is it when that thing happened?! They let those fucking devils out because of money, is that what they call equality?!" I shouted.

"Bull shit." I added.

Oh, where are my manners? I'm Skilar Anderson, 22 years old and is working at this hospital called Nashville Town Hospital. I have been working here since I'm 19, no, my school is connected to this hospital so whenever we're like doing some things, we do it here. I have no mom, no dad. Our status in life is pretty average, not that rich but we afford to eat three times a day. Like I said earlier, I only have one sister and that's Audrey Anderson. So that's pretty much my life for now.

Lauren's POV

I was just chilling in my room when Dani came barging through my door.