Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race

Luke's POV

The sound of shouting woke me with a start. I rub my eyes and look at the darkness of my room still.  Its early morning and the sun is only starting to rise. I look at my alarm clock on the side to find it is only six in the morning.

"Luke," I hear my name being called as my door is open slightly to reveal Sky. I look around the room and then towards Sky. I forget that I no longer sleep in the same room as I did. Now mum has passed away I have moved into her room as Sky still has my old room.

"What is wrong Sky?" I ask her.

"Something strange is happening outside," she says softly. She is also still in her night wear with her hair out and slightly messy.

I climb out of bed glad I wore trousers and a top to bed before I follow sky out my room across the landing and heading down stairs. I head over to the door pull it open leaving it on the latch and stepping outside with Sky close behind me.

I walk across the path passing my car before I spot what all the noise is about. A women who looks about forty is sitting on the pavement with a nasty cut to her head. Her car has crashed into another car but I can not see the owner of the other car.

"Sky stay here," I tell her firmly to stay on this side of the road before I head over to her. "Are you alright?" I ask her.

She looks up at me and sighs, "No some twit drove into my car, look at my head."

Her head is bleeding and she might need stitches. "Do you want me to call an ambulance at all?" I ask.

"No one will be ringing the police!" barks a voice from behind me as something is jabbed into my back.

"Luke!" shouts Sky from the other side of the road. I try to turn but what ever is in my back gets rammed into more.

I flinch slightly from the pain, "What do you want?" I ask having no idea who is holding me at gun point I think.

"I want revenge Luke Smith and I need your help."

My heart sunk slightly at the mention of my name. How do they know my name? Revenge? It could be a number of any type of person or race but why would they want my help?

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"You helped our kind before but I am back for revenge," he spoke as he slowly got me to turn to face him.

I look at him in shock. Its a Skullion. Sky is still standing on the other side of the road mouth wide open. She goes to come towards us.

"Sky stop stay there!" I demand.

"I'm not a kid!" she shouts.

"Sky please," I try convince her.

She nods softly but keeping a very close eye on what is happening. "Why do you have the gun? Its a Sontaran's gun," I say to him.

"I found it."

"Where?" I ask now worried that there could be a Sontaran here.

"What is that?" asks the women sitting on the pavement her mouth wide open and now only finding the words to speak.

"Its complicated. Who do you want revenge on? Why are you here on Earth?" I ask.

"I've been trapped here for so long, Luke. So long. I want to go home but I can not until I save my daughter. My captive still has her and you are my only hope."

"Just put the gun down and we can talk inside our house. You, me and sky alright but we must get this women help first. You escaped in that car?" I ask him.