It Started With A Reply (ISWAR)

Main Characters:

Rupert Matthew Catanghal Manalili

Allisha Rivera

Supporting Characters:

Christine Peralta - Allisha's best friend/unnie

Kyle Gonzalez - Allisha's friend

Patrick Rivera - Allisha's older brother

Miguel Rivera - Allisha's younger brother

Juliet Rivera - Allisha's mother

Romeo Rivera - Allisha's father

Gilbert Manalili - Rupert's father

Rosabel Manalili - Rupert's mother

Lyssa Manalili - Rupert's younger sister

Matthew De Leon - Allisha's childhood friend

Other Characters:

Audrey Perez

Jasmine Gonzalez

Martin Bautista

Ken Miller

Monica De Leon

Michael De Leon

Margaret De Leon

Mason De Leon

Tony Peralta

Mira Peralta

Ysabelle Peralta

Prologue:

If he replied to your messages all of a sudden, what would you do? Would you scream your heart out or contain yourself? Would you think of fascinating topics to grab his attention? Would you avoid him since you already got what you wished for – a reply from the famous Rupert? You, Allisha, were about to give up. You lost hope that he will notice you, even just for once, but Rupert did. For a moment, there was only you and him, conversing about random stuff. That one reply gave birth to everything – the greatest version of you. You didn't see it coming and he didn't either. Perhaps, that's why it did. You didn't expect, but you did hope for the best.

Description:

Annyeong! This is only a fan fiction dedicated to Rupert Manalili. Have fun reading! Please vote, follow, and of course, comment! We value all of your opinions. Don't be shy! We don't bite! We will try our very best to update every week. Sorry if there will be delays.

About the Author:

Kristin is fifteen years old and met Rupert Manalili through one of her friends from her previous school. She mostly writes about romance that can flush your cheeks in deep crimson. She writes what her heart desires and aims for the enjoyment of everybody. She is the head admin and owner of Rupert Manalili's fan pages on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Ask.fm. Kristin may be shy at first, but once you get to know her true self, I don't think shyness is in her dictionary anymore.

Disclaimer:

Some parts of this story are true and some scenes are fantasy. I don't own any of the characters except for the O.C. (Original Characters) that I brought to life. I planned the plot so please don't copy or plagiarize any part of it.