7. (Cherik)

A/N Hogwarts AU of the Fourth Book (Fire Goblet)
Charles and Hank are third year Ravenclaw's, Raven is Gryffindor and best friends with Ginny Weasley (both also 3. Year).
Erik is Slytherin (5. Year) and in a established relationship with Charles
It's just a bit Hogwarts-Fluff.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Ginny!" Charles said to the redhead while sliding into the seat next to her. It was one of Ginny's favorite classes, Defense against the dark arts. For one she loved the subject, but also because the Gryffindor's had this class with the Ravenclaw's and Ginny's favorite Ravenclaw was Charles Xavier.

"Hi, Charles. Hi, Hank." She now replied, when her second favourite Ravenclaw slide into the seat next to Charles. "Hey." Hank answered. He always was a bit shy. "Did someone asked one of you to the Yule Ball?" Now Raven, also Gryffindor, Ginny's best friend, Charles' adoptive sister and at the moment sitting at Ginny's other side, asked. "We can't go except we go with an older student." Hank stated and Raven rolled her eyes. "Duh, of course I knew that, I want names." Raven answered. With a dreamy smile Charles said. "I'm going with Erik." Raven rolled her eyes again. "Oh, what a surprise. Your boyfriend since two years asked you to the Yule Ball, would have never guessed that." Ginny said sarcastically. "Nah, whatever ... Neville asked me!" Ginny announced and Raven squeaked. "Oh, that's so awesome! I got asked by Lenie. She is from Beuxbarton." "That's so cool, Raven." Ginny said and both girls saw how Hank looked a bit upset, because nobody asked him. "Lenie said to me that she has a friend, Malena, and she would like to go with you, Hank, but she is too shy to ask. Do you want?" Raven asked and Hank face light up a bit. "That sounds nice." He answered. "It will be a magnificent evening. We all will be there then." Charles stated and smiled warmly.

A few days later the four friends got to the Ball with their partners.

Of course they didn't go all together, but they met in the great hall. "You Girls look wonderful." Charles complimented the two Gryffindor Girls. "Thanks, Brother." Raven said and smiled. They chatted a bit while their waited. Ginny had already Neville by her side, but Raven, Hank and Charles still needed to wait.

After five minutes Malena and Lenie found them. Lenie was a tall beauty. She had brown hair and dark eyes. Her tan dress fitted her dark skin perfectly. Malena on the other side was smaller, her hair was blonde and she was also beautiful, but more like a little glass figure, while Lenie looked like a beautiful queen. She acted like she owned the place, but was still friendly. Charles, Hank and Ginny just knew that Raven and Lenie made the perfect couple.

So the only person missing was Charles' boyfriend.

"Hey, Charles." A voice said. "Erik!" Charles shouted exited and Raven rolled her eyes at her brother's embarrassing behaviour.

"You look magnificent, Liebling." Erik whispered to Charles and raised one side of his mouth a bit, which was for Erik's standard a smile. "You also look good." Charles said with a little blush on his cheeks and one of the brightest smiles on his lips.

"Now let's go! I want a good table!" Raven said and already pulled Lenie to the Great Hall.