Prologue

Jinyoung, Jaebum, and the two maknaes were knocked out after taking shots with the other members. They were celebrating Yugyeom and Bambam's legality so they bought 10 bottles of soju. They just thought of it out of the blue since they already got paid. At first, they planned not to get really drunk--- cause they'll surely get killed by their JYP hyung--- until they played a game, and if someone loses they'll have a shot. But boy, these 7 guys are way too competitive. Yugyeom and Bambam would've want to quit but Jackson were keeping them in the game.

And now it leads to Youngjae, Mark, and Jackson. Mark was all covered with red, he's obviously drunk. Jackson was feeling drowsy but still doesn't want to give up. And Youngjae, it was as if, the 15 shots he took didn't affect him. He still had his smile from ear to ear.

"I quit... I-I... Quit. Don't wa... wanna play any--- more" Mark mumbled and stood up. Guiding himself to the walls, leading him to his room.

Jackson and Youngjae didn't notice Mark's disappearance, instead they were too focus on the game. They were playing a pop up pirate roulette game, where you stab toy knives in each holes of the barrel. And if they stab in a hole where the pirate pops out, that player loses the game. Which the consequence will be drinking a shot.

Jackson was the first one to place the toy knife in the hole, he got nervous but got a sigh of relief seeing the pirate was still on it's place.

It was Youngjae's turn. He hesitantly stabbed the toy knife into the barrel's hole. And luckily, the pirate didn't popped out. "Alright!"

"Mark hyung, it's your---" Jackson turned to his left and saw no sign of the elder. He turned back to Youngjae, "Where is he?"

"Beats me" Youngjae shrugged. "Just take his turn, hyung"

Since Mark's gone, Jackson confidently placed the knife in his chosen hole, but surprisingly the pirate popped out. "What the!?"

"Hah! You lose hyung!" Youngjae cried out happily. He immediately poured soju in Jackson's shot glass and handed it down to him. "Drink it hyung. Drink"

"Yah! Do you have sched... Schedule or--- semthing?! Why are you making me--- hurreh?!" He took the shot glass and drank it in one gulp. His face wrinkled afterwards, and slammed the glass on their coffee table. "There! Dan! Now, let's move on---"

Jackson knew that he was drunk cause his vision was aleady blurry, and he was so sure that he's looking at Youngjae who's currently lying on the floor, as if he got knocked out.

"Yah! Yah, Choi Youngjae!" Jackson called out, slapping Youngjae's arm. "Ireona! (Wake up!) Let---sss continue our gameu, Youngjae!"

But he got no response from the younger. "Aish!" if that's the case, might as well head to bed now. He stood up, trying to get his balance. He doesn't want to sleep with the others, it's too cold. He guided himself on the walls, leading him to his room.

As soon as he got inside, a red naked slim body greeted him. It was Mark. He was taking off his shirt, as well as his pants, leaving his boxers behind. Just like how he sleeps everytime.

Jackson's eyebrows met. It was unlikely to see Mark getting ready to sleep inside 'his' room. Jackson already owns the room since Mark had left him after the insect incident. They were roommates before but due to lack of air conditioning, Mark transferred to Yugyeom and Bambam's room. He has been complaining about it for days. And the insect incident? It was Mark's fault, although it was just an accident. The insects were too many that made Jackson and Mark move to Yugyeom and Bambam's room. And after the insects were gone, Mark no longer wants to go back to their old room. Which leads to Jackson owning the room.

"Hey, Yi En! What are yow... doing here? Go---! Go back to Yugyeom's room" He cried out.

"Dizz izz... alzo my--- my room!" Mark snapped back moving closer to Jackson.

"No!" Jackson felt a bit dizzy, he lowered his head and shook, "No, no, no!"

Mark patted his own chest, looking at Jackson with droopy eyes, "Ours... A-wors!"

Jackson looked back at him and poked his own chest, "Mine" he roamed his eyes all over the place and back to the elder's, "Mine---- room! Mine"

"Ours!"

"Mine!"

"Why... Why yours?" Mark asked with his hands on his waist.

"This, mine..." Jackson mumbled while pointing at the floor, "Yi En... Yi En---you left me. Me! Gaga!" He answered poking at himself.

"No!" Mark raised a finger and gestures as if Jackson was wrong. "Yi En... Yi En---"

"No, you---"

"Sshh!" Mark placed a finger on Jackson's lips. He, then, points himself with his other hand. "Yi En... Did not leave Gaga" He made a heart finger sign, "Gaga's here... Heart--- Mine. My heart"

Jackson brushed off Mark's finger from his lips, "No! No! You go back. Go---" he cut off when Mark was dazing off. He held Mark's both cheeks, they were so close that their nose tips were already touching. "Lizten to me! Yi En... Yi---"

Mark suddenly peck his own lips to Jackson's. Obviously, the younger got surprised but at the same time he was pissed off, he was about to say something to Mark but the elder was playing around, pecking him on the lips. Jackson glared at Mark but Mark gave him a smile from ear to ear.
"Yi---"

Mark pecked him again. He laughed after seeing Jackson's pissed off face. He must be enjoying cutting Jackson's sentence.

"I swear if you do it agai----"

And he did it again!

But this time, Mark wasn't able to let go. Jackson was deepening the kiss out of frustration. Thinking that this might stop Mark from pecking him on the lips.

Jackson waited for Mark to escape from his grasp, but it seemed too long to wait for him. He thought of letting go but then... Mark suddenly answered his kisses.

Jackson's thoughts about getting mad at Mark got turned into satisfaction and... And lust?

His arm was unconsciously wrapping itself around Mark's waist, pulling him closer. And the elder wrapped his arms around Jackson's neck, making their kisses deepened more. He gave in strength towards Mark, and pinned the elder on the wall. It made their kiss broke as Mark groaned. They were breathing heavily as they stare at each other's eyes. There were no thoughts as to why they were kissing each other. Skin ship in their group may be too much but having it too serious was out of the topic. And yet this time, their skin ship is way out of the topic. It has gotten to the next level.

Jackson captured Mark's lips once again and played with each other's tongue. He couldn't notice when and why he carried Mark, which made the elder automatically wrapped his legs around his waist. Jackson got a hard-on when he heard a moan coming from Mark. He wants to hear some more. So he broke their kiss and moved his lips to Mark's neck down to his collar.

And since Mark only got his boxers on, Jackson felt the elder's hard-on on his stomach. It felt funny thinking that Mark wants more of their heating sensation.

Jackson's hands moved to Mark's arse, which made him moan sexily. He was caressing both Mark's butt cheeks, but at the same time he noticed Mark was grinding downwards. "I wanna..." Mark huffed.

"I wanna ride it"

--------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

My "Supposed-to-be" SPG scenes... Ugh. #FirstTime

TOTAL FAIL!