Chapter 16: I've Had Enough

Roc's p.o.v

It really wasn't much off a shock the way Mya yelled at me, after seeing that pic I think she has a lot more going on in her life than any of us could have guess. Prince really needs to cut her some slack.

"Hey, what's up with her?" Jordan asked from behind, startling me.

"Oh, it's you, I really don't know", I lied.

I don't really think Mya needs anyone else bothering her about this.

"Oh so... me and the boys were gonna hit pizza nova after school, you interested?", she asked.

I looked up at her and suddenly saw Mya. Wait! What's going on? I rubbed my eyes clean and looked again at a confused Jordan.

"Oh, yah, sure".

It fell silent between us.

What happened we usually have tons of things to talk about. This is so messed.

Hearing the bell ring was actually very relieving.

Never thought I would use the saying saved by the bell.

She gave me a quick hug and headed off to class.

All I could think about was seeing Mya. Have I really gone mad?

This kinda thing only happens in movies.

I headed to class remembering this was the class I had with Prince and Ray.

Before heading into class, I saw Mya leave the school, looking paranoid.

What's up with her? This must really be getting to her.

Mya's p.o.v

I couldn't take it. It was all coming back, it was like grade school again. The bullying. The remarks, it was all coming back.

I skipped class and got out off school and went to the corner store. I bought a pack of cigarettes, and threw my hood on. No need for anyone I know seeing me.

I walked to a park bench that saw just before the street, I opened the pack. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I really about to do this? What happened to that health lessons teachers always teach about smoking.

I got the match out and lite the cigarette, but before it was able to reach my mouth. I felt it being knocked out of my hand.

What the heck?

I looked up at the culprit.

"Excuse me, but who the heck are you?", I asked the strange hooded civilian.

"What the fuck are you doing Mya?", He asked before revealing himself.

It was him again.

"Why won't you leave me alone, and let me reck my own life!", I yelled.

"You really think I'm just gonna stand here and watch you become this ugly thing", he said in disgust.

"Why won't you leave me alone? What are you? Goodness!", I asked my words mumbling from tears on the verge of coming out.

He took a seat beside me.

"Come on, talk to me," he said laying a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to him, and thought of all the fun times he musta had with Jacob, there was no way I could tell him, he would just tell Jacob, no need having double the trouble.

"I'm leaving", I said. "Don't follow me this time or else...", I turned to walk onto the road, when I saw a car coming right at me with incredible speed.

I felt myself blackout. Would I ever wake up?

---------------------------------------------Oh man, I really hate disappointing people, which is what I feel like I'm doing. So sorry. I will try to update. Maybe once or twice a week cause I got some ideas.

Oh, you better comment and vote or else!!!! Man, so evil.

Oh and how many people actually search the cast up. Waste of my time...

Your truly,
Dimond4