An explanation

The snow crunched under my thigh high brown boots as I began to walk over to the guild. 'It's snowing?' I thought to myself as I remembered the last time it snowed in Magnolia.

"HEY JUVIA!" Said an over-excited pink haired dragon slayer.

"Yes, Natsu-san?" I replied calmly.

"Want to come sledding with me, Lucy and Gray?"

I was hesitant, although, me and Gray have been getting pretty close lately, yesterday he told me :

Juvia what do you want now! I have told you time and time again to stop stalking me! Just leave me alone I don't LOVE you ok?'

   That's when I was knocked out of my day dream, literally, when I realized I had just banged my head against the guild doors. Coming to the guild was the highlight of my days spent in fairy tail, however, today would not be very  fun filled because of the fact that recently Gray has been ignoring Juvia. The last time we conversed.....

'GRAY-SAMA!' She said joyfully

'Juvia? Oh I didn't know you were back from your mission yet' Gray said whilst rolling his eyes in annoyance.

'Yeah well a couple of bandits are no match for Juvia! Juvia really wished you had come, oh yeah!  Juvia got you this from crocus' gift shop!'

It was a snow globe with the fairy tail emblem inside of it. Gray was honestly surprised that it didn't have his face on it.

'Wow that's pretty neat!' Gray replied.

'thanks Juv'

'Your welcome Gray-sama! Umm... Juvia was also wondering if..... Gray-sama would come on her next mission with her?'

Gray sighed knowing that this was just another way that Juvia would try and confess her undying love for him.

'Listen Juvia we are friends, nothing more' he said in a stern voice

'But ju-' she was cut off

'Juvia I don't love you like that!' Gray yelled getting the whole guilds attention.

Tears fell from Juvia's face as she slowly backed out of the guild with out another word.
It was silent now in the room as people waited to see what would happen next, but Gray just sat there quietly.

~Present day~

   I hesitantly stepped inside the guild soundlessly. I came face to face with Lucy as I was about to enter.

"H-hi Lucy-san" I said softly.

"Hey Juvia! You haven't been to the guild hall in a whole week! What's up?"

This is when I decided to quickly explain to Lucy about what Gray had said to me last week since she was on a mission when it had happened. Lucy was shocked Gray would snap like that and felt sorry for me.

"Wow, I'm really sorry" lucy replied.

"It's fine, I'm going to go talk to Mira now" I replied

Ever so quickly I entered the guild fully and made my way to the bar. Mira wasn't working today so I decided to take a seat at one of the booths. I took note of where everyone had been seated. Gajeel was watching Levy reading a book while Pantherlily was napping on her lap in the far right corner of the hall.

Laxus, Evergreen, Elfman, Bixlow, Lisanna, Freed, and Mira were sitting and playing cards while laughing across from my booth.

Wendy, Romeo and Carla were conversing and drinking juice in another corner of the guild.

Cana and Gray were sitting and exchanging jokes at the booth behind mine.

After last week I have decided to stop speaking to Gray all together and he doesn't seem to mind at all. Irritated with all this stress, I decided to get up and get a drink from the bar. I realized when I sat up I banged my hand against the table earning everyone's stares. I played it cool and said "nothing to see here" in an awkward voice.

Most were shocked to see my change of attitude over these couple of weeks but I thought I was acting normal. Gray had a surprised look on his face so, being the new and improved Juvia, I looked him right in the eye and said

"whatcha lookin at Popsicle"

I heard gasps come from the hall. Gray looked even more shocked but then turned serious and asked if we could speak in private. I followed him outside and he sat me on a bench.

"Listen Juvia" he started

"I'm really sorry for what I said last week, I was very stressed then and I took it out on you"

"No need to apologize you were just telling the truth" I stated while I looked of to the side.

I heard Gray mumble something incoherent. He then looked at me and said

"I was bored this week and started looking into the guilds history, I came across all our friends parents and their pasts" he stated

"However, I know this is of topic but, I couldn't find yours"

I gulped loudly.
This is going to get interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is my first ever fan-fiction and I honestly didn't picture it following this story line but what can Ya do. There will be more chapters coming soon.
                                     ~peace✌️👽