Chapter 4

"Wait, what?" He asked shell shocked.

"Or should I say him..." The Italian whispered shyly.

"I-I, uh" Spain stuttered, sweat dripping down his face at the pressure.

"I get it.. You don't like me back.." He finally said in barely a whisper.

"No, wait!"

Romano turned away, not wanting to hear the rest. But Spain forced him to listen, placing both hands on Romano's shoulder, holding him down and making them make eye-contact. "You didn't let me finish!" Romano gave a shy nod of encouragement, allowing him to continue. "What I meant to say was, I-I, uh, like you too."

"R-really??" Romano stuttered, his eyes widening as his blushes louden.

"Y-yeah amigos.."

Tears brimmed the italian's emerald eyes. "Ah Romano! Don't cry!" Spain held Romano's cheek in his hand, softly wiping away the tears.

"I'm just very happy" He smiled, a warm, kind atmosphere surrounding him for the first time in many years.

"So am I" Spain grinned, embracing Romano in a warm hug. After a lingering silence, Romano pulled apart, a lop-sided grin matching the same as Spain plastered on his face. None of them moving a muscle as they just happily gazed into each other's eyes. His eyes flickered down to the other's lips as a lustful spark glittered into his eyes.

"Agh screw it" He cursed before he pulled Romano towards him, letting his lips claim his.

Spain smoothly lifted Romano up and placed him onto the dining table which he cleaned a moment ago. Romano slowly recovers from the shock before he begins to melt into the kiss, closing his eyes, and moving his hands against Spain's back. Spain grinned against him, his eyes already closed and taking little glimpse at Romano through his eyelashes. Smiling as they are both able to finally express their hidden feelings. Spain spread Romano's leg, allowing him to become more near, allowing their body to press against each other. He placed his hands on Romano's lower back while he wrapped his arms lightly around Spain's neck. He leans in more, claiming dominance.

"NANI" A voice yelled, making them break apart, quickly. They both turn to face the intruder, their face tomato red as they panted heavily. Japan stood their eyes wide as he held a basket of tomato seed in his right hand. "I'm just going to reave the basket here" He said quickly, and awkwardly as he placed it on the ground before walking out and murmuring, "The only time I forget to bring my camera"

After a moment of silence, their lips crashed again, this time Romano taking lead, Spain willingly giving Romano dominance. But before long, Spain continued his leading streak, holding onto Romano as if it was the last moment he'll ever share with him. Spain bit Romano's lower lip making him gasp, giving him the chance to slip in his tongue.

"S-Spain" Romano moaned, making Spain instantaneously pull apart.

"Sorry Romano, I just got carried away" He panted, sweat covering the both of them.

"No-no- I actually kinda liked it" He panicked, his face heating up.

A triumph smirk spread Argos Spain face. "Aww, you look like a tomato right now" he cooed, referring to the extreme red face.

"S-shut up!" He stammered as he watched Spain erupt into laughter. I can get use to this. He thought.