Link

He seemed... awkward. And he talked about the goddess, Zelda. Is he after her? Is he trying to kill her? Steal her power? I walked out of the temple with these questions in my head. I reached out to touch the bird statue and it lit up with a gust of wind and up to the sky I went.

Once in the sky I summoned my loftwing and flew to Skyloft, I needed a new shield. I walked into the bazaar. Same as usual... the music, the sound of metal clanking at Gondo's, the perky item guy, and the over excited to see me item check lady... I bought a new iron sheild shield and ran out. I went to the Statue of the Goddess and placed the new stone in its place right above the first and a new column of light appearedin the sky. It was red. I ran outside, and jumped off the side of Skyloft and whistles for my loftwing. I flew to the column of light. Diving off my loftwing felt amazing every time. The surface was amazing. I could explore and adventure! Skyloft... I could only explore that dumb cave... I knew every other place there.

I used my sailcloth to land. I was greeted by Fi. "Master. This area is known as Eldin Volcano." I looked at the volcano and sighed. This was gonna be horrible... hot... And tiring... I ventured forward being cautious of where I stepped, lava was everywhere. I encountered some difficult places but passed through regardless. Soon I came to the temple. Of course... I heard two mogma talking about the key being split up into five pieces... The mogma left underground into the temple and I was left outside dowsing for the key pieces.

It was so hot... I thought about going up to Skyloft and swimming around for a while... but Zeldawas waiting for me! There was no time for swimming... so I continued finding the pieces to the key in the hotness of the air.