The Adult's Episode; Ayame's a Messed Up Snake!

Kana's POV

Yuki and Tohru invited me to go see Yuki's 'secret base' which was actually only a garden. Everything looked rather nice and everyone was having a good time. They were both talking about the strawberries and I was still thinking about what happened with Akito and how Hatori didn't tell me. But one thing that I know for sure is that only some members of the Zodiac know about me and my relationship to Akito.

"Achoo!" Tohru sneezed.

"Are you ok?" Yuki and I asked her and she smiled.

"I'm fine I guess it's just a little chilly out here than I expected." She said.

"In that case we're almost done here, why don't you go back to the house?" Yuki asked well insisted.

"Yeah Tohru you should go or else you'll get sick." I said.

"Oh Uh- are you sure." Yuki and my stomach growled for an answer.

"Well I'm hungry too." Yuki said and I chuckled while Tohru laughed. She got up still laughing.

"Well when you two put it like that I'll go make us something to eat." Tohru then left and Yuki looked at me.

"You're not the same." Yuki said and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't listen to what Akito said it doesn't matter." Yuki said.

"I-I'm fine. It's nothing." I said and looked away from his eyes.

"You're not every good at lying." He said and then we heard Tohru scream and we ran over. She was crouched down and her hand were sticking up with her hair.

"Ms. Honda!" Yuki yelled while I yelled. "Tohru!"

"T-T-There a." Tohru stuttered and Yuki pulled up his lettuce? Possibly lettuce.
"There's something under my clothes!" She yelled and Yuki and I got into a defensive position. Then a white snake came out of her clothes and we all just stared at it. I sweat dropped.

"A snake." I said blankly. Yuki then grabbed the snake by the neck and ran to the house with us at his heels. He opened the door and showed the snake right in front of Shigure's face.

"There you see-" Shigure started. "T-t-there they are n-now."

Yuki was radiating a menacing purple aura. "You want lunch? Here skin this and eat it."
The snake was sweat dropping and Shigure moved his face near it. "Is that Aya?" He asked. "It is! But, what is he doing here?"

"Never mind just skin this thing and eat it." Yuki glaring at Shigure.

"Hold on." Shigure said also sweat dropping. "I think you need to calm down Yuki."
"You think?" I asked and Shigure took the snake named 'Aya' and put him on a pillow with his clothes in the other room. We all sat down and Shigure began to explain who that was.

"That was Ayame Sohma." Shigure explained. "And as I'm sure you noticed he's the snake."

"Ayame Oh." Tohru said.

"Then if Yuki knew who he was... why did he try to kill him?" I asked looking at Yuki who still looked pissed.

"We'll let him sleep for a while." Shigure said getting up, closing the door then sitting down. "Snake's naturally hibernate in the winter. I imagine that's part of the reason Aya has always been sensitive to the cold. If he's not careful it can cause him to transform like this. Aya, Hatori and I grew up together we were in the same classes through grade school, middle school and high school."

"Poor Hatori." I said bitterly.

"We were inseparable." Shigure continued pretending he didn't hear me. "So much so that people started calling us The Three Musketeers."