Unknown Presences (8)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

warning some r rated scenes down below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed Phi's phone. She had better have died for something! And if Lawrence was alive...could we recite the spell to bring her back? I searched through her book till I found it. The Two Souls, Three Hearts spell. I would. I love her. I pulled out a calculator. We'd all only have about two-thirds of a soul. I don't care.

I called the hospital.

"Mercy's Hope Hospital, how may I help you?" Answered a female voice. It reminded me of mom. Thank god she hadn't heard me screaming.

"I would like to speak with Mr. Lawrence Patters please."

"I'm sorry he passed away about an hour ago."

"Please double check."

"He's in the morgue, I'm sorry."

"Bloody double check, damn it!"

"Fine, alright. I'll send someone down there." I waited for about five minutes, looking at Phi's unmocing body. Then she picked back up. "Oh my God, it's a miracle! He's alive!"

A soft sigh of relief escaped me. "I need to talk to him now. He can at least speak to his saviour."

The lady hesitated. "Alright. Let me transfer this call to his room."

I heard a click and waited for a second before I heard an answer. "Hello?" said a tired male voice.

"Lawrence Patters?"

"Yes?"

"This is Alek Hawth."

"Can I help you?"

"If Phi hadn't've given her life to bring you back, I'd wring your neck..." I was furious.

"Phi did what! Shit. I told her not to if I died! Wait...you know her secret?"

"Yes. Now, I need your help.

"With?"

"Phi's spell book. In the caption below the spell she used to bring you back, it told of a spell that two non-magical beings must utter and our two souls can be split among us three. I'm begging you to help me save Phi."

"Recite the passage to me, then we can say it together." he said without a moments hesitation.

"By the love of two, we bring back a third, who saved the life of one. Then we say Ms. Sapphire Brooks. Okay?"

"Alright."

"By the love of two, we bring back a third, who saved the life of one. Ms. Sapphire Brooks." We recited at the same time. Pain seared through my body and I heard Lawrence grunt as the same happened to him. I looked at Phi. Please wake up. I touched her neck. A faint pulse had returned.

"Is she waking up?" he asked

"No, but her pulse is starting back up."

"Put her on the phone when she wakes up."

"Don't yell at her."

"I won't."

I shook Phi, gently saying her name over and over again. Finally, she stirred and sat up. She looked confuse then said, "Oh, shit it didn't work! I failed!" she started to cry. I gently shushed her then handed her the phone.

"Lawrence?" she squeaked.

"But I brought you back at the cost of my own soul...didn't I?"

I showed her the passage in the book below the Revival Spell. She smiled.

"I'll talk to you later Lawrence. I'll see you soon, Mr. Cancer-Free." she hung up the phone and smiled at me, taking the book from my hands, and read more into the long passage than I had. I read over her shoulders and only noticed one sentence that seemed important. 'The witch keeps all her magical powers.' Phi smiled and shut the book.

Phi turned to me and smiled. "You and Lawrence saved me."

"Mhmm, so I think you owe me..." I said pushing her down on the bed. "You pulled me away from my football game and made me give up part of my soul...You so owe me...." I muttered, kissing up her neck. She gave a soft moan. I slid my hand down her leg and discovered she hadn't worn the tights. Well, she hadn't had to touch anybody and that makes my job much easier.

I heard her stutter my name then moan as I bit and sucked on her neck. She moaned louder. I leaned up and pulled off her shirt. "Your a virgin, aren't you?" I asked. She nodded and wiggled under me as I pulled off her bra which made me hard as fuck. I groaned as my tight ass god damned football pants became even tighter and pulled them off. I stripped all my clothes off and straddles Phi. She looked at my dick and shyly turned away.

"Lucky you, girly...I'm not a virgin and can make this very enjoyable..." I whispered in her ear and bit her neck again. She moaned loudly and I jerked her skirt and underwear off. I gazed down her body and smiled. This girl was mine. I loved her. I reached over to my bedside table and withdrew Trojans. She blushed, finally realizing what was happening. I slid the Trojan on and looked at her.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

She thought. "If you'll still love me when I'm not a virgin."

"I promise I'll love you," I said and thrust myself as deep in her as I could. I put a hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. Tears filled her eyes and I removed my hand. The tears were from pain but she was moaning. She bucked her hips up to me. I groaned and we continued for only about twnety minutes. She orgasmed multiple times but I tried not to, only having a single condom left and that was the one on my dick. I finally couldn't hold it anymore and orgasmed hard.I laid on top of her as she gasped for breath, and watched her chest rise and fall. I pulled myself out of her, removed the condom, and tossed it in the trash can. I rolled over and laid next to her, pulling her into my arms and holding her to my chest.

"I love you." I whispered to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you too" She whispered. And fell into a blissful sleep while I watched her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha, didn't see that coming did you?! Oh wait, you did? Fuck. And sorry if I got some things wrong about football and cheerleading and sex and erections. I'm a 13 year old nerdy ass emo, so I don't know shit heehee!

---------------------------------------------------------