EDITED

THAT WILL BE 30,000 dollars Mr.Williams I asked the sleazy bum in front of me, beginning to grow slightly agitated as he is not waking up."Fine" I growled, irritated I slowly got up off of the creaky bed to get my money taking a 'few' extra bills because the bastard deserved it and so did i. Thank fuck for my acting skills. 'God Damned sloppy bastard' i said under my breath, "bye Mr.Williams see you next time" I said, sweetly faking a smile he mumbled a 'whatever yeah bye Jayy' he mumbled not bothering to give me a glance as he went back to snoring.

*skipping the painfully long walk home*

"Jayy where the hell have you been" screeched my 'father' I don't really believe that he's my father nor my sister because I'm a Neko and she's a vampire but he's just a human a just rotten, rotten bipolar human. "Work" I mumbled knowing where this was going, not even caring anymore "You fucking whore of a fag, I'm disappointed in myself to have ever called you my son" he yelled while punching me in the stomach. I didn't really care because my mother left him for another woman when I was younger. Today he lost the little control that he has breaking several of my bones and almost tearing off my tail which quite hurt frankly. "Daddy stop" Sally said quietly, anger and malice lacing her voice. Unlike me 'father' loves Sally, and Sally actually likes me unlike most, and always helps me with my wounds so I could always go to work and school the next day to support everyone since 'father' refuses to work and when he does he barely tries.

'Father' stopped and left, not
After kicking me in the head right next to my ears making me Whimper earning a laugh from him but no other words... 'bastard' i thought but lightly shook my head because he had a reason to hate me I was a fag with lots of problems but I was fun to be with if you got to know me maybe even funny who knows.

Sally helped me up and cleaned up my wounds "oh yea fag your Going to go to school tomorrow food is in the fridge" 'father' said as long as he isn't looking at me he can be a little nice I heard a soft 'be careful' and smiled to myself but I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by Sally falling 'not again, your an idiot you know' I whispered to her and bit my wrist once again and forcing her to drink my blood gosh what would she do without me 'die probably' the voice in my head said "yea probably" I said out loud but returned to talking to them In my head.

'I'm going to school tomorrow' I said to the voices 'wonder how I'll will ruin your school life' they said sadly I flinched 'you don't ruin my life I make these decisions but love doesn't exist to me so we are fine plus it's not like I can be extremely embarrassed to the extent of trying to kill myself' I said sighing remembering that only if one of my mates die then I'll die or get sick for a really long time...

ALRIGHTY SO I've EDITED THE FIRST CHAPTER NOT MUCH Difference BUT THE OTHERS SHOULD BE LONGER THIS WHOLE BOOK WILL BE WAY Different TO THE ORIGINAL ONE MKAY (⌒▽⌒)