~ Chapter 19 ~ My Little Snow Bear

I woke up to a text saying that Beth wanted to see Marcy. So after getting both of us cleaned up we headed to the hospital. Upon arrival I saw Adonis car in the parking lot. Butterflies flew around in my stomach. I didn't know why I was feeling so nervous to see him again. Maybe because it's been a whole 24 hours since I have seen him.

Me and Marcy walked into the hospital and found her mothers room. I left them alone and stood out by the room.

"Fancy to see you here." His breath fanned across my ear.

I looked at him and smiled. "I should say the same to you. I'd figured you'd still be on your wild goose chase."

"Eventually I found half the stuff then Beth went into labor and 'I just had to be here'. So I've been here since they first arrived." He rolled his eyes.

"You look tired." I brushed my thumb along the bags off his eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch.

"Exhausted." He breathed out.

"Let's go for a trip." I smiled.

"And where should we be going?" He smiled.

"My car."

I watched as he laid balled up in the passenger seat fast asleep. This whole time I have been watching him sleep. I also had urges to kiss him, touch him, fùck him, but then I'd decide against it.

He rolled over and tucked his arms under his head. He sighed heavily.

Why is everything he does so sexy?

My heart began to race and I got that oh-so-familiar pull in my abdomen that I get whenever I'm around him. More now than before.

Pregnancy, has your hormones off the charts.

Right, you need self control, you need self control, you need self con-

I felt something touching me.

What's touching me?! What the hell is touching me?!

I began to freak out. I was to afraid to see what was touching my nether regions. A moan slipped through my mouth and I slid down in my seat.

Self control Alaska, self con-

"What are you doing?" His voice was deep, rough, husky, and totally sexy.

"I was uh..uh.." Something wet and slick slid between my fingers.

Fùck.

"You were touching yourself?" He sat up on his elbow.

So much for self control Alaska!

"I was maintaining self control." I was afraid to move my hand now that I realized that's what was touching me.

"Some way of maintaining self control. But you know I don't mind." He licked his lips.

"I didn't want to wake you." I blushed as he pulled me on top of him. He moved my hand and licked my fingers. He moaned slightly and pulled me closer to him.

"Weren't you the one who told me to not fight it?" He ran his fingers through my hair.

"How dumb I was." I smiled and caressed his face in my hands and i leaned into him and kissed him.

"How amazing you were." He kissed me back.

His hands disentangled from my hair and up my shirt. His hands were like fire to my skin. Skillfully he unclasped my bra. My hips rocked against his, rubbing him through his jeans, igniting a fire deep inside me.